Litters Due November :)

Missymoo

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I think Ruby has gotten smaller in the belly than she was a couple of week ago. :confused: She's got big boobs full of milk but isn't acting very pregnant any more either. So I think she's at least reabsorbed some of them unless she's the master of hiding. Her belly feels empty, it's not tight like Holly's who is a week behind her and the vet thought they had the same number of bubs.

So now I'm wondering if we will even be having babies. :D She's due tomorrow from the first mating but no temp drop and she's eating fine. If she isn't looking like going on Monday I will see if Mum will get an xray of her done.

Well looking at the pics she is bigger than normal so fingers crossed there are SOME babies in there for us. She's happy and cheerful, no discharge or anything along the way. Will see how she goes. Stud dog owner thinks Tuesday will be the day.

Thanks everyone. The stud dog owner looked at the pictures and isn't worried at all, but thinks she is having less than the ultrasound said. She keeps telling me not to stress! :thumbsup: I would just like her to have them now. No temp drop yet but she's looking uncomfortable and slower today.

I have mine all ready but seeing as though I have 2 girls due 2weeks apart and only 1 whelping room, I might have to make some changes :laugh: Thought they would be ok as mother and daughter but Cynda(daughter) is a bit of a, how should I put it, 'dominent little bitch' so might just have to put them at each end of the room with little old me in the middle.. Might make things alot calmer me thinks :p

Ruby has a C section tonight when she passed green gunk before a pup.

All pups dead, 3 died weeks ago and were moosh, one hang on until very recently. :laugh: Gorgeous little boy with the white on his chest like his Mummy.

Ruby is coming out of it now, she should be ok. Vet thinks Herpes or a bacterial infection.

We are heartbroken. Our first litter has not been a good experience, but at least we have our precious girl.

Thanks everyone. We are still really shocked by it all but perhaps it was for a reason? Who knows. :)

Please keep your fingers crossed for my girl Holly who is also pregnant, she is going back to her breeders for her litter but I couldn't deal with losing both litters. She's due next Saturday. We are going to get an ultrasound done tomorrow to check the bubs.

And it's the worst time of year for me, I start my exams tomorrow. :( Studying today has been close to impossible.

:rofl::eek: OMG, talk about hilarious. I bought some powdered goats milk a little while ago so I can have on hand if need be. Well I just decided that I would give the girls a little drink. So made them up some, only bout 1cup between them, added an egg, and then gave it to them. And the look, they must of sniffed it as I was putting it down as they slowly stepped back and would not go anywhere near it :mad Then gave it to Ody, and he had a little drink then nope, he screwed his face up and stepped back, so then I put it down for the cats, and they wont even drink it :) So I had a little taste and now I know why :p yuk :)

:mad :D OMG, talk about hilarious. I bought some powdered goats milk a little while ago so I can have on hand if need be. Well I just decided that I would give the girls a little drink. So made them up some, only bout 1cup between them, added an egg, and then gave it to them. And the look, they must of sniffed it as I was putting it down as they slowly stepped back and would not go anywhere near it :D Then gave it to Ody, and he had a little drink then nope, he screwed his face up and stepped back, so then I put it down for the cats, and they wont even drink it :D So I had a little taste and now I know why :o yuk :)

Tashy reckons that the yogurt I tried to give her wasn't terribly appealing either. Mind you, my other girl thought it was very tasty!!