Vale Anefald Ragtime Dancer

GSD4ME4EVA

It is with such sad regret that I tell you that I have lost my beautiful zara, at five years young, I have have been so broken hearted with the loss of this beautiful girl of mine.

I had the priveledge of being guardian of this dog since the day she was born, my companion, and protector for her five short years here on this planet. My beautiful zara, the earth was not good enough for one as beautiful as you.

My smartest, loving, challenging dog, a dog that could open a door quite easily, who loved to run free and play, pick up a ball and play soccer with it just to have fun oh god zara how I miss your smile and our fun times together.

You were my Faber daughter, and so precious and rare, fortunately I have your grand daughter here to keep your precious lines and your spirit alive in her puppies when old enough.

Oh god zara I miss you so much, we will meet again at the bridge never to be parted again, I miss you at the end of the bed everynight, and I miss our huggles as well. Run free my darling, I will love and miss you eternally, run with your half brother kai, zoe, junior, tiny, and when my turn comes please look for me as I will look for you to hold you once again and tell you for now and forever that I will love you with all my heart. Good bye sweet darling Love Mum.

7a46.jpg

Anefald Ragtime Dancer (Sire Australian Champion Iniff Ragtime X Austrianoak Candy Dancer) "ZARA"

bd65.jpg

three generations zara danca and zdenka (zaras daughter)

GSD4ME4EVA something special for you.

Sorry for the loss of your beauitful girl zara, our hearts go with you.

Remember for every time you saw her tail wag when you came home thats the symbol of love to you, zara will always share her love and moments she had as she grow beneath you and the joy she brought to your heart. She entered your life which god brought so much joy and life and memories to you as a wonderful caring person you are. Remember this by day she's a little ray of sunshine and by night she's an angle that glows like a star, look above and she will be with you always by day and by night.

This is for you our friend and zara may you both remember each other with all your love.

Love from all of us you Qld friends

;) :thumbsup:

I wish to express my sincere thanks for your support and lovely words about my zara, she is desperately missed, but with her grand daughter here she will always be around in some shape or form, as with death there is new life as well, in a few years time her grand daughter will be mated and I will have her great grand daughter here and that is all I ask for.

I miss zara terribly you have no idea, but I have great memories many photos and wonderful support with this as well. Again thanks to all of you who have taken the time to reply to my post its much appreciated.

For the Queenslanders (petlovers) you guys have been simply the best over the last few weeks without your love and support, phone calls and internet chats I would not have made it through so from me to you much love and hugs. Sincere thanks.

Again thanks it humbles me to have such support at a very very very sad time.

**edited spelling mistakes :thumbsup: **

Edited by GSD4ME4EVA