Taping Ears

3Woofs

I used I believe it was eucalyptus oil? And it made it about 100 times worse, the glue just turned to a horrible sticky mess. The tape came off but the glue remained.

Then I was given a bottle of Citsol... magic stuff. Smells like oranges.

mmm I've got wd40 and metho here and don't think I'll have time to go to the chemist for adhesive remover before I leave for whoop whoop in a few hours.

Will wd40 leave stains on the ears?

I was planning on removing the tape in the morning before the show but if there's a chance of staining it might be better for me to do it today. I won't have access to a bath to wash her if she has stains.

mmm I've got wd40 and metho here and don't think I'll have time to go to the chemist for adhesive remover before I leave for whoop whoop in a few hours.

Will wd40 leave stains on the ears?

I was planning on removing the tape in the morning before the show but if there's a chance of staining it might be better for me to do it today. I won't have access to a bath to wash her if she has stains.

do it the day before - unless you have something to remove the wd40. If you do it at the show, take talc or fuller's earth or something to soak up the oil.

I used WD40 and had a little bottle of it in my grooming box. I would spray, take the tape off, and then soak up the spray that was left with potato flour. Had to be careful with the black dog or she would end up with silver ears :mad