Sophie The Rescue Dally!

voloclydes

well sophie has decided she likes people. she will greet me in the morning with a toilet lap snuggle.

what she does is put her head in your lap(while you are on the toilet and trying to pee) and demand you scrub her head hard.... and she does go all googy and floppy.

she will now sniff strangers and has learnt if you sit some one "might" throw food at you.

the biggest news is she has an interview on sunday for morning tea, the people had a dally cross whom recently died of old age. they have been devastated.... so are comming to meet and greet.

she will go only under the strictets of terms due to the whole fate of her bro nelson.... one of which is we will collect her unconditionally if any drama occours....

this has been a long road........ but sophie has become a loving out going girl in only a few short months..

have a new camera on charge so will have to take a million pics.... because she is so loveable now.....she not only waggs her tail continuously but the whole dog waggs now.... also she bumps you the same way a cat does for a pat.

not the scardy cat anorexic whom arrived here on the long weekend in june. i would (which i forgot norty me) like to thank those who have helped sophie.....

if i list you lot i will miss some one..... but it has been worth it we did save 2 of the 4... so not bad. tilly sophies sister lives in vic.

oh well she has gorn on trial.....

the poor child measurement is very upset and been in tears... so to make it feel a bit better we have come to up load the pics...

they(the new family) are going to make a donation to horus and dally resuce, and might even take the odd one on to foster.

so forgive us and induge us in a large amount of photos.

they do seem nice... and i hope for both them and her it works out.

post-29790-1285468525_thumb.jpg

I'm glad to hear that all has worked out for Sophie, VC. For better, or for worse, the tears are all a part of fostering and it doesn't necessarily get any easier the more you foster :)

Thank you for thinking of Dalmatian Welfare :(

barkon you were right she has blossomed into a smoochie lovely girl whom still has some way to go....

but in my words in her first thread...... nothing that meant she had to pts. i am sitting here wanting an email to tell me she's settled in fine!