Next Adelaide Meet - October 3rd

MsKatie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't be there.... Nandi was desexed today... poor girl, hope she is better tomorrow... :)

Aaaawwww poor Nandi :rofl: Hope she's feeling better soon. By now she's probably jumping around and your trying to keep her quiet :cry: It's amazing how quickly they bounce back.

We won't be there.... Nandi was desexed today... poor girl, hope she is better tomorrow... :)

Aaaawwww poor Nandi :rofl: Hope she's feeling better soon. By now she's probably jumping around and your trying to keep her quiet :cry: It's amazing how quickly they bounce back.

Akira was impossible to keep quiet. She bounced around like a looney and I was constantly trying to calm her down.

Just made yummy chocolate balls to bring. Cate, tell Scott there will be chocolate!

Oh I will tell him. He'll be in heaven. He loved your brownies the other night. Mad chocolate freak. :(

Not sure what we're bringing as we're coming straight from my parents' shack. Might drop in to the supermarket on the way and grab drinks and plastic cups. Unless I can make something here, but that seems doubtful.

We won't be there.... Nandi was desexed today... poor girl, hope she is better tomorrow... :eek:

Aaaawwww poor Nandi :eek: Hope she's feeling better soon. By now she's probably jumping around and your trying to keep her quiet :) It's amazing how quickly they bounce back.

It is impossible to keep a JRT puppy quite..... for some reason she just want to do zoomies ..... :thumbsup:

Hope you guys enjoy your 'play date'.... :)

Had a great time, as always. Gorgeous weather. Snik had a ball with Jaana and Akira. Watch out Adelaide people, the Spitz breeds are taking over!!!

Have to go to my mums for dinner, so when I get back, I'll post pics.