Who Do You Think Is The Guilty One?

Tilly

:( Cheeky Monkeys!!

And Marcus keeps telling me a Shepherd is for him!! He would spit chips if he came home to that..

On another note... What must they have been up to, to create a mess like that... :grouphug:

I am sure "normal" GSD's are better behaved ... my poor unfortunates are both working line so they take every opportunity to amuse themselves when left home for a minute longer then they deem necessary :D

The other bed was removed to the garage last night so there wasn't a fight over the only bed left ... unfortunately for the older boy that created a problem this morning. He normally takes his breakfast back to bed ... so this morning he was left running around the yard looking for a place to eat. He kept giving me a dirty look when he came back and there was still no bed in his normal place.

So I guess I am off this weekend to hunt down a new bed cover - I did have a spare but it is for the smaller bed (the one destroyed was only replaced last month).

:( your dogs sound like great entertainment!!!

In regards to the bed cover. If you have a Petbarn near you I know they sell the covers for $6.

Oh dear! This is the exact reason my backyard consists of 2 dog kennels, a large dog pen and nothing else. There are no beds, no pot plants and the hose is even kept in the garage incase they take fancy to it :grouphug: I got sick of cleaning up after everything they chewed so they dont get anything now!

I put some blankets in their kennels the other day which lasted 5 mins so no more! :(

ETA: As for normal GSD's Im yet to meet one! My partners GSD is the worst for destroying things. She broke out of a metal crate and shredded the bathroom once. Insnane!

Edited by spoilt lab lives here

The moved the BBQ which had a 9kg gas bottle sitting on the base ... I have trouble moving the thing!!!! And that was the new bed cover that I brought on Saturday morning!!!!

I had only been gone for 3 hours before the mess was discovered by my brother ... thankfully he is returning to security work so they will be going back to work :laugh:

The moved the BBQ which had a 9kg gas bottle sitting on the base ... I have trouble moving the thing!!!! And that was the new bed cover that I brought on Saturday morning!!!!

I had only been gone for 3 hours before the mess was discovered by my brother ... thankfully he is returning to security work so they will be going back to work :laugh:

Do you give them a BIG walk & mental stimulation before leaving? If not you really should :eek::rofl:

Yes ... they got a walk, romp around the off-leash area and some training ...

They are obviously not happy that I had spent a good hour this morning cleaning all the mud off the concrete (from all the recent rain) :heart:

Got home to clean up the mess and discovered it wasn't just the bed cover that needed replacing ... some of the legs on the steel frame are not pointing in the right direction ... so the whole bed might need to be replaced if I can't get them straightened.

The weld mesh fencing panel is bent at about 45 degrees and one of the legs on the BBQ is slightly bent ... but thankfully not too bad.

:):)