K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

You are all worried about your dogs & not having trained? At least you don't have to get up on Friday night & do a DWD routine with a dog that hasn't had any training at all since the beginning of October :thumbsup: .I don't know what you are all complaning about :) .

GSDog2, so sorry to hear about your boy :laugh: .

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are all worried about your dogs & not having trained? At least you don't have to get up on Friday night & do a DWD routine with a dog that hasn't had any training at all since the beginning of October :thumbsup: .I don't know what you are all complaning about :eek: .

:laugh::):( I'd say that I'm on par with you having to get up and do an obedience demo with a dog that's had no training in months but I'd rather demo obedience than DWD any day!! :D :D

Can't wait to see your routine MrsD :eek:

You are all worried about your dogs & not having trained? At least you don't have to get up on Friday night & do a DWD routine with a dog that hasn't had any training at all since the beginning of October :( .I don't know what you are all complaning about :cry: .

GSDog2, so sorry to hear about your boy :) .

What is this "training" thing of which you speak?

Well Quinn did learn how to close the kicthen cupboard doors for me this week, and pick up things I drop on the floor and hand them to me (it helps seeing as I manage to drop my clicker nearly everytime we walk out the door) Its been too hot to do much else.

Can't wait till next week!

Edited by busterlove

You are all worried about your dogs & not having trained? At least you don't have to get up on Friday night & do a DWD routine with a dog that hasn't had any training at all since the beginning of October :bottom: .I don't know what you are all complaning about :D .

GSDog2, so sorry to hear about your boy :D .

Thanks Mrs D - it's been a week now and so far I haven't managed to get through the day without a tear or two :D ......... but I'm looking forward to next weekend and getting Indi and my mind off Silas for a couple of days. I have to wait for OH to finish work on friday but now we have an added insentive to get there as soon as we can - what time did you say you're doing your routine :rofl:

Edited by gsdog2

You are all worried about your dogs & not having trained? At least you don't have to get up on Friday night & do a DWD routine with a dog that hasn't had any training at all since the beginning of October :( .I don't know what you are all complaning about ;) .

GSDog2, so sorry to hear about your boy :( .

Thanks Mrs D - it's been a week now and so far I haven't managed to get through the day without a tear or two :D ......... but I'm looking forward to next weekend and getting Indi and my mind off Silas for a couple of days. I have to wait for OH to finish work on friday but now we have an added insentive to get there as soon as we can - what time did you say you're doing your routine ;)

I think the cabaret starts at 7pm after dinner but of course I may not be first on, but you'll want to see all of the routines, most are much better than mine :D .

I think you would have to be a hard hard person to not still be shedding a tear or 2, don't worry we all understand :rofl: .

Huski, I don't think you've seen this routine, so it will be a new one for you :eek: .

Awesome MrsD can't wait!

Poor Miss Daisy is off to the vet this afternoon :laugh: I found a small lump on her leg last night as I'm quite sure it's a cyst. It isn't bothering her at all but if the vet says it has to be removed ASAP she will be out of action for this weekend :) fingers crossed that it isn't serious and won't need to be removed urgently.

Awesome MrsD can't wait!

Poor Miss Daisy is off to the vet this afternoon :cheer: I found a small lump on her leg last night as I'm quite sure it's a cyst. It isn't bothering her at all but if the vet says it has to be removed ASAP she will be out of action for this weekend :clap: fingers crossed that it isn't serious and won't need to be removed urgently.

Oh no - poor Miss Daisy! All fingers and toes crossed :) :p

Thanks everyone for your thoughts! :p

Just got back from the vet and he said it's most likely a sebaceous cyst but seeing as it's not causing her any pain or distress, he said it's not urgent that it be removed. I've booked her in for next week anyway, because I think it's better to get it removed sooner rather than later. That means she'll still be able to come to the workshop :)

... our dogs are meant to be trained?? :)

No you don't, that's why you are going to a training workshop :p

Oh and I didn't think to ask this earlier, but is it one dog allowed per handler?

I think it's fine if you have two, just never more than one out at a time, if that makes sense?

... our dogs are meant to be trained?? :p

No you don't, that's why you are going to a training workshop :cheer:

:clap::)

Oh and I didn't think to ask this earlier, but is it one dog allowed per handler?

I think it's fine if you have two, just never more than one out at a time, if that makes sense?

Yep! Just trying to decide whether I can juggle Winnie and Kyza...

Bring Winnie!!! PLEASE :clap: I haven't met her yet and I am SO puppy clucky it's unbelievable :)

Okies... that's all the encouragement I needed :p I really wasn't looking forward to leaving her at home for the entire weekend. I need my daily dose of Winnie cuddles :cheer:

I'm glad Daisy can come now. I really, really wanna meet her. :laugh:

I hope you're not disappointed BL :laugh: Especially if she repeats her "performance" from obedience club tonight :heart: Feeling close to throwing in the towel atm :laugh:

Lol, I'm sure I'll love her. I've got a soft spot for beagles but I don't think I have the patience to persevere.

Quinn had her first day back at training on Sunday.

Right in the middle of class, just as the Dog Reactive dog that is going soo well and improving so much is about the demo something, Quinn decides thats a good time to flip her tail up like a spitz, put all her bristles up that run all the way from the back of her head and bark her box off because another dogs bark echoed weirdly 50metres away. Completey setting off the DR dog and messing everything up. She also won't tug with me at class but will loose her shit at the dog next to us if he plays because she wants to join in.

She's still quite shy with overly friendly dogs so it'll be nice for her to meet some dogs with responsible owners that I don't have to worry about, alsohugely excited about using the awesome dog prk.