K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

i wont get to see the cabaret :dohh: im a day visitor :laugh: :laugh:

One less person to laugh at me if I decide to dance :( but looking forward to camp its a great place to getaway to. :(

Oh and we usually learn something as well :(

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah OH doesnt want me staying down there, he would rather i commute :( so thanx for the offer GG someone else will snap it up quick im sure

Mine doesn't want me to commute so I'm dragging him with me (he's driving) and he's going to find himself a good fishing spot while I'm off doing my thing ;)

Edited by gsdog2

;) awesome gsd

Yes dandybrush (very awesome!) - I missed out on Steve's seminar last year due to transport issues and my OH knew how disappointed I was so he wasn't going to let it happen again. He said he'd drive me there, stay the weekend (and go fishing of course :( ) and drive me home on Sunday. Now all I have to do is *hope* he catches some fish!!!

I can't wait to meet some other DOLers, especially the evil beagle.

We are looking forward to meeting you too BL!

The beagle is called evil for good reason though, so I'm sure she'll do plenty to live up to her name! (and in front of everyone, to ensure EVERYONE knows how she came to be called the evil beagle)

So was it chocolate freckles last time Huski :( . Just take her her own supply of donuts and she will be set.

OMG I can't believe you remember that!! hahaha.

I had a packet of chocolate freckles and a packet of strawberries and creams (you need to eat both of them together at the same time - seriously, try it!) at the last K9 Pro workshop at CT. I had them zipped in the pocket at the top of Daisy's crate during the workshop and forgot they were there... until Daisy unzipped the pocket and ate the whole bloody packet ;)

Thankfully she waited until no-one was watching her to do this, unlike that DOL meet with the box of Krispy Kremes...

So was it chocolate freckles last time Huski :( . Just take her her own supply of donuts and she will be set.

OMG I can't believe you remember that!! hahaha.

I had a packet of chocolate freckles and a packet of strawberries and creams (you need to eat both of them together at the same time - seriously, try it!) at the last K9 Pro workshop at CT. I had them zipped in the pocket at the top of Daisy's crate during the workshop and forgot they were there... until Daisy unzipped the pocket and ate the whole bloody packet :cry:

Thankfully she waited until no-one was watching her to do this, unlike that DOL meet with the box of Krispy Kremes...

Ok so I've picked up two things I must remember:-

1. Must have chocolate freckles AND strawberries & creams

2. Must have "above" in STRONG Daisy-proof container

I'm learning things already ;) :eek:

I'm learning things already :( ;)

Forget about learning anything from Steve this workshop, I've just taught you one of the most important life lesson right there!

Chocolate freckle + strawberry and cream = best thing ever!

Edited by huski

I'm learning things already :rofl::rofl:

Forget about learning anything from Steve this workshop, I've just taught you one of the most important life lesson right there!

Chocolate freckle + strawberry and cream = best thing ever!

You forgot to mention the wine ..... you know you can't live without a bottle or 2 per day :eek: