Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY girl has just whelped safely ..right on her due date !!!......3 boys approx 140 gms and a little girl 102 gms ..2 1/2 hrs between 1 & 2 nd pup had me a bit worried but all well

Pups are feeding good ..very considerate of my mum to have a day time delivery ..I missed out on a great xmas party ..Who really cares :banghead:

MY girl has just whelped safely ..right on her due date !!!......3 boys approx 140 gms and a little girl 102 gms ..2 1/2 hrs between 1 & 2 nd pup had me a bit worried but all well

Pups are feeding good ..very considerate of my mum to have a day time delivery ..I missed out on a great xmas party ..Who really cares :banghead:

Congratulations. Sounds like the perfect way to have a brand new litter. All safe and no sleep deprivation... Yet. Well done.

Congratulations on a safe delivery and in daylight hours!!! :mad

Congratulations I was thinking of you when I updated Leema's.

:thumbsup: Congratulations on all the new arrivals and so sorry for the ones who didn't make it :rofl:

We are all doing well here. Putting on weight and happy and healthy. My little runt girl is thriving and look out anyone who tries to get her off a teat. They haven't got a hope in hell :D Although, I have never had pieds before, and they always seem to have shite on them :) , they are growing on me and the little girl is my keeper, so far. The 3 pieds all have an attitude and have done from day dot :)

Rosie & her girls last night. She digs up the paper to make a barrier/nest at the end of the whelping box to stop them wandering. The one in the photo is the toned down version. Smart mum.

How are all the other gorgeous puppies going?

post-35090-1292194255_thumb.jpg

post-35090-1292194284_thumb.jpg

A Lozenage is a dot (or a shape of a heart in Bilbo Baggins case :D ) in the middle of the head. In my litter I have two pups with a lozenage but I am sure mine will disappear with age. :D

Got it right Risyntira but spelling ;) :o its lozenge.

Macerated foetus sterile necrosis and dissolution of the fetus. May be ejected in this form or go on to mummification.

Hi guys....

I was just petting molly today, resting my hand on her tum, lightly pressing, but not pushing.

I was feeling lil like bubbles i spose? If you can imagine that, it was like holding your hand over a cup of coke, and feeling the bubbles burst on your hand...

is that gas????? or the pups?

shes about 6 weeks 5 days.

A Lozenage is a dot (or a shape of a heart in Bilbo Baggins case :rofl: ) in the middle of the head. In my litter I have two pups with a lozenage but I am sure mine will disappear with age. :laugh:

Got it right Risyntira but spelling :p ;) its lozenge.

Macerated foetus sterile necrosis and dissolution of the fetus. May be ejected in this form or go on to mummification.

I blame my spelling error on lack of sleep :eek: ;)