Which Fly Spray Works Best For Dogs?

Chocolate

I swear by a product called "N dem" by Josheph Ludhum, its available at produce stores, its not cheap but it lasts for ages, I spray a bit on a small cloth and wipe it over the dogs, then I place the cloth I used into a jar with a lid for next time. the one wipe seems to work all day.

Cheers

Hogz

Lots of good products on the market but the ones NOT to use are any with Citronella in them...while it is a kind natural repellent and some people love the smell it is used as a pet repellent for cats and dogs to keep them of furniture etc, also as a negative reinforcement in bark control collars ..Why? because dogs absolutely HATE the smell and will avoid it at all costs. Certainly not something you want to put on them then, they'd be miserable.

I understand why the dogs hate the smell, I too think the smell is revolting.

BB

Lots of good products on the market but the ones NOT to use are any with Citronella in them...while it is a kind natural repellent and some people love the smell it is used as a pet repellent for cats and dogs to keep them of furniture etc, also as a negative reinforcement in bark control collars ..Why? because dogs absolutely HATE the smell and will avoid it at all costs. Certainly not something you want to put on them then, they'd be miserable.