Woman Growls At 'dangerous' Dog

rudi

Steve caught the neighbour at our last house leaning over the fence calling to Daphne & Marie - when they came over and jumped up to say hello he punched them in the head. :( Needless to say my dogs were never left outside when I wasn't home. When we spoke with is Landlord they said that he was probably having an "episode" and he had a lot of issues with anger. :hitself::flame:

Steve caught the neighbour at our last house leaning over the fence calling to Daphne & Marie - when they came over and jumped up to say hello he punched them in the head. :( Needless to say my dogs were never left outside when I wasn't home. When we spoke with is Landlord they said that he was probably having an "episode" and he had a lot of issues with anger. :hitself::flame:

If I were Steve I'd have been tempted to plant a fist in HIS face. Good thing you moved.

Steve caught the neighbour at our last house leaning over the fence calling to Daphne & Marie - when they came over and jumped up to say hello he punched them in the head. :D Needless to say my dogs were never left outside when I wasn't home. When we spoke with is Landlord they said that he was probably having an "episode" and he had a lot of issues with anger. :) ;)

That's terrible!