Crufts Qualification...

SparkyTansy

Hi all

Just a real quick one... i'm hoping someone remembers...

Tehre are a handful of shows in each state of australia where you are able to qualify for Crufts... in WA it's the Western Classic I think...

Does anyone know which crufts you qualify for? for example - Western Classic is held in Feb or March every year - so does that make the dog eligible for the following year? (wins BOB in 2011, eligible for Crufts 2012?)

Thanks

Andrea

The entries for the show close at the end of December (can't remember the exact date off hand) so any time you qualify for Crufts between then at the show in March will qualify the dog for the following year.

The Crufts website will list all the qualifying shows in the various countries.

Oh, I think foreign exhibitors get the chance to delay the qualification for a year to enable them to get their dogs passport sorted out - it may have changed now but that was certainly the case in the past.

Oh, I think foreign exhibitors get the chance to delay the qualification for a year to enable them to get their dogs passport sorted out - it may have changed now but that was certainly the case in the past.

When i was going to enter my ES you had to have proof that you had already started to apply for the export process