Kepala Playdate ~ October 10th 2010

MavericksMission

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I seem to be totally devoid of DOL savviness :D here is the link to my Kepala album, I add to it (mine and other's ) as we go

http://ausled.smugmug.com/Animals/Ausled-D...041976794_aA7dk

Great pics!!

Your boy Saxon was stunning!! Makes me want a Vallhund even more :cheer:

Thank you group five, I like your flash, didn't see much off him yesterday though, we seemed to be in different areas most of the day :laugh:

Great pics everyone!

keroppiyo- I think it's Dakota in the background of that pic waiting for me...lol...sitting up to straight to be Tiki...lol

oh, and that pic of Buffy and Dakota wrestling is embarassing, they're so grubby! :laugh:

Sharon, I really enjoyed the little bit of one-on-one time with Sax, never got that when he was busy with the other Vallhunds at other meets, hehehe, he's such a charmer and a very well-adjusted little man. Looks like he enjoyed some one-on-one time with Dakota too (aka pretty girl, hehe)...

Great pics everyone!

keroppiyo- I think it's Dakota in the background of that pic waiting for me...lol...sitting up to straight to be Tiki...lol

oh, and that pic of Buffy and Dakota wrestling is embarassing, they're so grubby! :laugh:

Sharon, I really enjoyed the little bit of one-on-one time with Sax, never got that when he was busy with the other Vallhunds at other meets, hehehe, he's such a charmer and a very well-adjusted little man. Looks like he enjoyed some one-on-one time with Dakota too (aka pretty girl, hehe)...

Ah I wan't brave enough to name her :clap: all I knew was she wasn't Buffy, no pink harness :p

Dakota is so pretty, they seemed to like each other !

Hi everyone,

the photo's are fantastic! So disappointed we missed what looks like a fantastic day :laugh: . Kosi is ok thanks, this happens from time to time with him as he has an incredibly sensitive stomach and when he does he just needs to take it easy plus I didn't want to risk driving over an hour with him and a dodgy stomach. He will be back to normal in another day or two. I really hope we can make the next one!

Look forward to meeting everyone and the gorgeous pooches one day soon!

Hi everyone,

the photo's are fantastic! So disappointed we missed what looks like a fantastic day :laugh: . Kosi is ok thanks, this happens from time to time with him as he has an incredibly sensitive stomach and when he does he just needs to take it easy plus I didn't want to risk driving over an hour with him and a dodgy stomach. He will be back to normal in another day or two. I really hope we can make the next one!

Look forward to meeting everyone and the gorgeous pooches one day soon!

I know I say this all the time, but I do swear by it, slippery elm in the dinner daily will help no end :p

Where do you get slippery elm from? I tried to find it when Echo was sick but could not find it.

My health food store has it in pwd and tablet, I have sometimes seen it in woolies (food) safeway but that is usually tablet form.

If you can't get it let me know, I'll get you some ! It keeps forever in a screw top jar.

BTW, is everyone aware that the Dec date clashes with Dogs Day Out? Do we want to consider moving the date at all, we didn't last year, but what does everyone think?

Hey SG, just saw this. I wasn't planning on attending the DDO, but I'm happy to attend Kepala on a different Sunday if it suits the majority of Kepala-ites. We would just have to call Kepala soon, and make sure if fits in with them.

BTW, we're looking forward to seeing you and Bronte girl in November, we miss you guys! :p

Sharon- Dakota likes everyone, it's just a matter of whether other dogs wish to tolerate her craziness, lol. But, yes, it did seem that she and Saxon got along pretty well!

keroppiyo- No, leave the harness on, I'll make sure Dakota's wearing hers too, and I'll buy a pink one for Tika as well... :laugh:

ILoveBoundaries- Dakota had a sensitive tummy until she was about 18 months- 2 years old, but she appears to have grown out of it now, and she burps less than she used to now too, hehe. Hopefully Kosmo will grow out of it too...and we look forward to seeing you all at another meet.

BTW, is everyone aware that the Dec date clashes with Dogs Day Out? Do we want to consider moving the date at all, we didn't last year, but what does everyone think?

Hey SG, just saw this. I wasn't planning on attending the DDO, but I'm happy to attend Kepala on a different Sunday if it suits the majority of Kepala-ites. We would just have to call Kepala soon, and make sure if fits in with them.

BTW, we're looking forward to seeing you and Bronte girl in November, we miss you guys! :happydance:

Sharon- Dakota likes everyone, it's just a matter of whether other dogs wish to tolerate her craziness, lol. But, yes, it did seem that she and Saxon got along pretty well!

keroppiyo- No, leave the harness on, I'll make sure Dakota's wearing hers too, and I'll buy a pink one for Tika as well... :dancingelephant:

ILoveBoundaries- Dakota had a sensitive tummy until she was about 18 months- 2 years old, but she appears to have grown out of it now, and she burps less than she used to now too, hehe. Hopefully Kosmo will grow out of it too...and we look forward to seeing you all at another meet.

I am happy to stay with the normal date for Nov, what happens in Dec ?? that will be the 12th of Dec getting close to Santa's day :happydance:

ETA: scarey 2 more :dancingelephant: Kepals for 2010

ETA That is mean all the white fluffies wearing pink harne :happydance: sses

Now can anyone tell me why this keeps happening, I add an emoticon and it ends up in the middle of my word or sentance even if I leave a big sp :thumbsup: ace ...............

Edited by SwedishDogsDownUnder

we'll be attending the DDO in December, so wont be able to attend if the date stays the same, but am happy to go along with the majority :thumbsup:

Whoops I should read things better, I do have my glasses on, if we move Kepala from the 12th (I am happy to stay with the 12th) we would probably have to go with the 5th, or we might just be getting tooooooooooo close to Santa's day :dancingelephant:

If it gets changed to the 5th I will not be coming. Given we didnt change it last year, why do we need to change it this year? We still had quite a large turnout last year despite it being the same day as DDO.

Yes SG, it doesnt matter what water it is Charlotte will still want it! :dancingelephant: She is THE waterbaby of kepala afterall :thumbsup:

Edited by LucyCharzie

Whatever the majority decides is fine with me- you would probably struggle during December to pick a date that suits everyone as there are so many functions and everyone is so busy.

december is just one of those :thumbsup: months.

Edited by Snout Girl