Kepala Playdate ~ October 10th 2010

MavericksMission

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great photos girls...I now have a serious case of camera envy!! Love the one of Dexter and Hector playing ball... :cheer:

Mo is one cool dude...such a gorgeous GAP dog, Ive always loved the look of greys but never been up close to one before.

That was Billys first swim, although I did have my doubts he was going to make it at first, I think a couple of people were ready to jump in and save him!

We had an absolute ball....it was so lovely seeing everyones beautiful dogs running around enjoying the day.

ps...dammit I should have had two of those choc muffins, they were so moist and yummy!

cya all next month I hope! :rofl:

Lovely pics evolving the girls are right ur skills are getting better everyday! MM i love that pic of Sax hehehe

ill get the photos up as soon as i cna but i need to get em off the camera and whatnot so might be a few days :rofl: thanks for a super day guys! Mo loved the attention hahahah

Hi, I have uploaded about 5 photo's into photo bucket but when I copied and pasted yhem they didn't come up in photo form??? How do I get the pic's with the words (code so too speak) my brain is too tired to think :)

Edited by misha&milo

First of all I have to say I'm stealing Kairu's photos! hahaha and I'll be adding them to my Kairu album on FB if you don't mind XD

thanks for today, it was great. Thanks pip for helping me around the office and hydrobath... :)

I shall post some photos that my friend have passed to me soon... uploading* hehe

Hi, I have uploaded about 5 photo's into photo bucket but when I copied and pasted yhem they didn't come up in photo form??? How do I get the pic's with the words (code so too speak) my brain is too tired to think :)

After you click upload.. then I think there's a save button.. after that then they'll show you all the links...

if I'm functioning right that is haha..

Wow, so many new cuties this month, Kairu, Mo and Billy just to name a few. Mo would have been snuck into the back of my car if I was there I'm sure - my sort of doggie.

Great to see Misha and Milo back in the pack, hi Julie :)

See you in November.

BTW, is everyone aware that the Dec date clashes with Dogs Day Out? Do we want to consider moving the date at all, we didn't last year, but what does everyone think?