'royal' Geelong A & P Society Results

capanash

Right! LOL

Just finished speaking with Bruce (lLOVELY man!) and basically, no nothing bar umbrellas, but there are some undercover areas (as already mentioned earlier :cheer: which if you get to early enough will be sufficient.

Sounds like I'm getting up before the crack of fart! :)

PS. He did mention to bring your raincoats too!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am usually sitting at the gates at 6.15am and am about 5th in line lol just to try and get inside..I am only showing on Sat an would assume people would leave tarps or mats down overnight???

I would advise not too leave anything down unless you want it pinched as I left a tarp down last year and it was gone the next day

Not a happy camper, dogs groomed, trailer packed, accom paid, day off work and just rang to find out they did not get my entry apparently a bunch were stolen from the show sec's letter box. In our case we sent a money order and just assumed there was a delay posting out the numbers. :laugh: l know 2 others that have missed out on entries too.

Not a happy camper, dogs groomed, trailer packed, accom paid, day off work and just rang to find out they did not get my entry apparently a bunch were stolen from the show sec's letter box. In our case we sent a money order and just assumed there was a delay posting out the numbers. :D l know 2 others that have missed out on entries too.

:) Sorry to hear you missed out, Maybe they should change the address to a PO Box to stop this happening again, how disappointing for everyone that missed out.

Owned by shelties 6:15am :laugh::o are you serious!! Here I was thinking 8am would be nice and early :o

Weather forecast isn't sounding too good for tomorrow, lets hope they got it wrong and it is a nice sunny day with light winds.

I am very nervous about tomorrow.

mmm ok, should be fun for me with a 11mth old bub and a 4 year old in the RAIN....I cant leave early as dropping my eldest off to before school care so he dosnt miss anymore school for dog shows!

MMmmm I think I need to rethink this..I only have 1 entered but still... :rofl:

Owned by shelties 6:15am :rofl::laugh: are you serious!! Here I was thinking 8am would be nice and early :rofl:

Weather forecast isn't sounding too good for tomorrow, lets hope they got it wrong and it is a nice sunny day with light winds.

I am very nervous about tomorrow.

[/quote

I am affraid so, if you want to get under cover you need to get there early or have some one save you a spot lol

Can anyone give me basic directions on how to get there? I've been to Geelong twice and been lost both times :(

Assuming you are coming down the Princes Highway, to get to the showgrounds is pretty easy. Do you know where Kardinia Park is? Go straight past Kardinia Park (where Skilled Stadium is), it will be on the left. Take the next left at the traffic lights, (Red Rooster at this intersection) into Fyans Street. Follow Fyans Street about 2km until you see Vic Roads on the right, and you have to veer left towards a roundabout, go over the railway lines and turn right at the roundabout. You will now be on Carr St. Travel about 300mts to another roundabout, you will see the showgrounds on the right. If you turn right at this roundabout you will see on the left a strip of grass that runs along the back of the dog showing section. Parking is allowed here and is probably the closest.

Hope this helps!

Edited by toofarnorth

Can anyone give me basic directions on how to get there? I've been to Geelong twice and been lost both times :)

Assuming you are coming down the Princes Highway, to get to the showgrounds is pretty easy. Do you know where Kardinia Park is? Go straight past Kardinia Park (where Skilled Stadium is), it will be on the left. Take the next left at the traffic lights, (Red Rooster at this intersection) into Fyans Street. Follow Fyans Street about 2km until you see Vic Roads on the right, and you have to veer left towards a roundabout, and then turn right at the roundabout. You will now be on Carr St. Travel about 300mts to another roundabout, you will see the showgrounds on the right. If you turn right at this roundabout you will see on the left a strip of grass that runs along the back of the dog showing section. Parking is allowed here and is probably the closest.

Hope this helps!

Excellent directions. :(:) :)