'royal' Geelong A & P Society Results

capanash

What a DAY!!!! FAR OUT I havent felt SO COLD or WET and miserable in a long long time! AND I was undercover! It rained all day long without stopping even for a second, the ground has turned into a giant swamp with so many people walking on it, that its just awful! I showed in my raincoat and thought stuff it! My poor little pointer girls were both sopping wet by the time group was over. I think Gypsy was just greatful to be able to get back into the car! And my dogs LIKE the rain!!!

Thanks god for short haired breeds is all I can say!!!!

Some more gp 3 results

minor irish

puppy irish

Aust bred Wire haired

Dont know the others, wasnt watching properly!! I think the rain got into my eyes!!!!! LOL

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was just appalling today!

People going tomorrow, be very careful moving around in the carpark and grounds - the mud in places is very slippery, and the grass is all churned up elsewhere. My advice would be to stuff the rules and bring your gazebo - everyone was crowded in the undercover areas when there was free space in where they usually have ring 1 (they only had 3 rings running today).

Had a lovely day with another nice BOB for my girl :laugh: I was mystafied why they didnt allow exhibitors to put up shelter in the spare ring?? Soooo cold...

Anyone have puppysweep results, I didnt stay I was wanting to get kids home and left before 12 :laugh:

The Stafford won the sweeps, not sure of the other results sorry. Casey made it to the second round which made me happy :laugh:

Also, we have your umbrella lol. Will keep it inthe trailer until we see you again!

Weis- a few scratchings but not a huge amount in group 2 at least.

I reckon tomorrow will be a small show...

Some shots of the grounds today around lunchtime, and it just got worse from there on...

36153_440518417586_601592586_5770953_7406841_n.jpg

Even though everyone was crammed into the sheds like sardines, which the viewing public couldnt see anyway, there was plenty of room for gazebos. The viewing public would of been able to still see the dogs in the rings and viewed them in the gazebos if they wished. This clubs mindset is in the darkages.

67304_440548127586_601592586_5771110_6448223_n.jpg

Even though we got drowned today, our Chinese Crested bitch Zena, 'Sasujea Zephyr' gained points for her championship title today :-)

:laugh: :laugh: :p

Oooooh congrats!!!

God I hope the weather is better tomorrow!

And thanks to SP for showing Lola for me today since I had to be in Canberra for work... yay for more pointies.. we are getting oh so close to her title now!

Even though we got drowned today, our Chinese Crested bitch Zena, 'Sasujea Zephyr' gained points for her championship title today :-)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh I wish I had known that was you! I would have said 'hi' (heard you talking to the judge after inter :whip:) congrats!!!

Hehe everyone wanted to know what I was doing with the Lowchen lmao. She was great fun :o

Am braving it tomorrow... Eep.

Oh I wish I had known that was you! I would have said 'hi' (heard you talking to the judge after inter :laugh:) congrats!!!

Cheers :-) yeah i didnt realise that Zena had got her title when i was in breed judging (thought i was a point short :-p) So i thought id thank the judge for the BOB and tell her that she was titled after inter was judged :-)

On Carr St, the wide grass verge-y bit. Very tricky though to get out unless you know how to reverse well (preferably reverse in in the morning lol). However we didn't do that so had to reverse onto the road during peak hour. Not fun. So very grateful for the lady helping us out!!

It's unfortunate but unless the regulations regarding gazebos changes as well as improved trailer parking (even if they had an attendant on hand to help block traffic etc) we probably won't do the Geelong Royal again. I know they can't help the weather but it gets to a point where enough is enough.

On Carr St, the wide grass verge-y bit. Very tricky though to get out unless you know how to reverse well (preferably reverse in in the morning lol). However we didn't do that so had to reverse onto the road during peak hour. Not fun. So very grateful for the lady helping us out!!

It's unfortunate but unless the regulations regarding gazebos changes as well as improved trailer parking (even if they had an attendant on hand to help block traffic etc) we probably won't do the Geelong Royal again. I know they can't help the weather but it gets to a point where enough is enough.

very true.