Kepala Calender 2010

caninefriend

That sounds like a good idea - and far easier.

You could also do it on something like red bubble ( I think it would cost something like $26) and you don't have to get them printed people just order it if they like and you get the calendar so all you have to do is set it up and your work is done.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I think I should vote for 4 photos of my Pointers, and 1 photo of Kiki and Roky. :vomit:

Groupfive made me a calendar last year of April. It was made with Redbubble, and I love it. :p Bestest present ever, and all baby photos of April.

Which reminds me, I need the baby photo of her jumping up at me groupfive.. :vomit: Fingers crossed you still have it!

Hi All

Thanks for all the votes so far.

Keep them rolling in.

Just for an update, number 3 has the most votes, followed closly by number 28 and number 34 :rofl:

Don't forget that voting closes this Friday.

Also thanks for all the offers of assistance :rofl: At the moment the collating is easy but I will let you know if I need a hand ;)

Cheers,

Canine Friend.

How do we find out how many votes are for our own dogs? I am dying to know mainly because I voted for a couple of Char and other dogs too. Just wondering if some dogs dont get enough votes does that mean they dont go in?

I'm just planning to wait and see what happens when everyone has finished voting and then I will have to make some decisions because I think it would be nice if most dogs are in the calander - it's kind of an approach that bridge when I come to it plan - I have a few thoughts about what I can do but I'm hoping the spread of votes will be even.

How do we find out how many votes are for our own dogs? I am dying to know mainly because I voted for a couple of Char and other dogs too. Just wondering if some dogs dont get enough votes does that mean they dont go in?

Hehe, that would be awesome.

I am looking at making a photo album for each girl. And one for the bunnies. :p Its going to be a longgggg process, so help is more then welcome!

I got this lovely photo of Miss Alexis today in Sunbury. Sit stay position, yes, she is learning! :laugh::)

post-28840-1289053120_thumb.jpg