Kepala Calender 2010

caninefriend

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have stalked your Kepala photo threads in the past, and I have to say there are about 30 odd photos that didn't even make it into the running that were AWESOME!! I vaguely remember some from when Echo and Hector were mere babes. Can't remember the exact photos but I remember thinking you guys had some brilliant photographers and very photogenic dogs!

Regards, your friendly interstate stalker. Hehe :laugh:

OK So voting has officially closed and we have our top 11 (number 12 to come from the group shot on Sunday). I have to say there are some awesome photographers and doggies, so congrats to those that got in and comiserations to those that didn't (maybe there is next year).

I need a little help idenitfying and spelling correctly the names please.

Also if you were one of the photographers can you please email the original. My email is [email protected].

Here they are:

4754862884_dbe74c50ed-1.jpg

I think Dakota and Fletcher or Fletcher and Dakota

5080634298_8ac4b855ef-1.jpg

I think Echo and Alera

IMG_1320-1.jpg

I think Charlotte, Hector, Maverick - not sure who else

IMG_1447-1.jpg

Hector

IMG_1682-1.jpg

April?

IMG_1684-1.jpg

???

Edited by caninefriend

Yes the lappies are right.

The little white one is Shaun.

My photos may be a while coming in as a certain little puppy had a run in with my laptop power lead and I can not use it until the new one comes.

Edited by Evolving

yay!! ill sned them through in the next few days, the pointer is April and little white fluffy is Shaun and the group shot is Charlotte, Beethoven, Hector, Maverick, Sally and one of the sammys not sure which one maybe one of the sammy ladies can id that one :thumbsup:

thanks for the photo love guys :birthday::) Now to start getting winning shots for next yr bahahaha

Great results CF, and thanks again for all of your hard work coordinating it all!

You got the first pic correct with your first guess, hehe, Dakota on the left, and Fletcher on the right...

And the Sammie in the group shot is Tika!! Hahaha, funny girl.

Thanks also to everyone who took the lovely shots and nominated them for this great idea!! :)

• 2 weeks later...