Puppy Is Growing Up....

aussielover

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the puppies are so cute! I have all Oscar's progress photo's on another computer so can't play.

Aussielover I am curious - If your little girl doesn't work out with her desired future, will you keep her as your own dog?

Yes! of course!

However, she has to be rejected as a pet therapy dog, customs dog and police dog before we would get her.

Or if she has a health issue such as hip or elbow problems we could get her back (i've heard this is reasonably common). They require prefect hip and elows xrays for the dog to even be accepted into training.

I am loving all the puppy photos!!!

That's wonderful Aussielover... I really hope it works out for her being a worker but if not at least she has a wonderful home to go back too. :rofl:

Tokkie ABSOLUTELY! LOVE! the pic of nandi sitting like a meerkat at 8 weeks.... Look at the lil pink belly thats adorable!!

Thanks Marley'z mum and Niques, she was (is) a lovely puppy... atm she is in her skinny teenage stage.... :cry: ... no fat tummy... :D

Niques, is it hard to take photos of James... beeing so black?

Great thread, aren't puppies cute :thumbsup:

Here's some of my dog Ziggy....(Australian Shepherd)

First day (8 weeks)

Zfirstday.jpg

10 weeks

Z10w.jpg

3 months

Z3mo3.jpg

6months

Ztyrezoom.jpg

And now, 8months

Zturtle.jpg

z8mo.jpg

What a great bunch of dogs we have. It's been nice to share their puppyhood on DOL

Niques, is it hard to take photos of James... beeing so black?

Very much so. He has very few photos of his early puppyhood because he just showed up as a black blob all the time. He contrasts a little better now that he's bigger.

Loving all the puppy pictures.

Morrison at 8 or 9 weeks

So small

10 weeks

morrison10weeks1.jpg

14 weeks - First time in his crate

morrison14weeks.jpg

Watching a movie with me, only time he was being cuddly

morrison14weeks2.jpg

4 months

d4eed765.jpg

5 months

morrison5months1.jpg

7 months

Noming on something

He's 8 months old now. I can't believe that he used to be a little nom monster, always going for my hands or ankles. I used to get so frustrated, to the point where I'd be yelling at him. My parents were thinking of rehoming him because I didn't know how to handle the bitting issue - which he grew out of.

Morrison's still a crazy nut, he's just got an off switch now.