Website With Wrong Details

Dogsfevr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogzonline is a fantastic site for all pure breed dog breeders, they offer everything Justusdogs site offers and more, you are advertising another choice, but you shouldn't be doing it on this site.

I agree Dogzonline is a fantastic site. I see it as the best site about pedigree dogs in Australia by far and I agree it's got a lot more on offer presently than JUD about pedigree dogs and this may forever so.

The purpose of my posts in this thread were to provide an official response to an thread generated on this site about JUD detailing what had happened, how I was now in charge of the site and what I am doing to address the issues raised in this post. People were posting "this is happening, now that is happening" and I saw it as important to ensure those concerned and affected received an official statement from Just Us Dogs as to what had happened, and what was now going on.

Having read the Terms and Services here http://www.dolforums.com.au/forumrules.html - it doesn't seem I have breached the DOL Forum rules and terms of Use.

Jaxx, i agree, make false claims or claims that are only true under certain circumstances would be dishonest.

I've not done and would not do this. I stated:-

"The site is the top ranking site in Australia for "Dogs" and to me its such a shame its content does not measure up to its rankings."

Nothing false, misleading or conditional about this, its a simple fact. The JUD site ranks No.1 on Google.com.au for "Dogs".

Thanks to all those who have emailed me direct, I appreciate your ideas, concerns and offers of support.

Dogzonline is a fantastic site for all pure breed dog breeders, they offer everything Justusdogs site offers and more, you are advertising another choice, but you shouldn't be doing it on this site.

I agree Dogzonline is a fantastic site. I see it as the best site about pedigree dogs in Australia by far and I agree it's got a lot more on offer presently than JUD about pedigree dogs and this may forever so.

The purpose of my posts in this thread were to provide an official response to an thread generated on this site about JUD detailing what had happened, how I was now in charge of the site and what I am doing to address the issues raised in this post. People were posting "this is happening, now that is happening" and I saw it as important to ensure those concerned and affected received an official statement from Just Us Dogs as to what had happened, and what was now going on.

Having read the Terms and Services here http://www.dolforums.com.au/forumrules.html - it doesn't seem I have breached the DOL Forum rules and terms of Use.

Jaxx, i agree, make false claims or claims that are only true under certain circumstances would be dishonest.

I've not done and would not do this. I stated:-

"The site is the top ranking site in Australia for "Dogs" and to me its such a shame its content does not measure up to its rankings."

Nothing false, misleading or conditional about this, its a simple fact. The JUD site ranks No.1 on Google.com.au for "Dogs".

Thanks to all those who have emailed me direct, I appreciate your ideas, concerns and offers of support.

just googled "dogs" and dogzonline came up before justusdogs, dogzonline number 3 justusdogs number 4 so sorry to be petty but you must get your facts straight

don't know whats so funny about that :) .........yep just did a google and JUD came up number 3 and dogzonline came up number 5, but yesterday as I said it was the other way around. So obviously google isn't consistant with results ;)

don't know whats so funny about that :) .........yep just did a google and JUD came up number 3 and dogzonline came up number 5, but yesterday as I said it was the other way around. So obviously google isn't consistant with results ;)

and that is why no one can honestly say they have the number 1 web site :D

No

The Google list order is based on popularity, or the number of recent hits.

So, it can change overnight, or from hour to hour.

Must say the site is ill-conceived, poorly constructed and a nightmare to navigate.

I did notice some people have added themselves.

That's their prerogative.

don't know whats so funny about that :laugh: .........yep just did a google and JUD came up number 3 and dogzonline came up number 5, but yesterday as I said it was the other way around. So obviously google isn't consistant with results :)

No

The Google list order is based on popularity, or the number of recent hits.

So, it can change overnight, or from hour to hour.

Must say the site is ill-conceived, poorly constructed and a nightmare to navigate.

I did notice some people have added themselves.

That's their prerogative.

Google ranking is based on a number of things not just popularity. This thread, for instance, because it links to the site would help in the results.