Warm Day For Whippets

Kirislin

Here's a few I took 2 days ago, our first warm day in ages and the whips felt it. Here's Tag, this was a happy accident, the camera focussed on the foreground grass instead of Tag, but I like it anyway.

5105451799_dbe441a82c_z.jpg

and here he is cooling off. He was running along the drain dipping his head and scooping water as he went.

5106049764_bd0dc3b8f7_z.jpg

Puck is a stalker

5106150006_3dc9197a13_z.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Hahaha! Puck the Pointer... *grin*

What camera and lens combo do you use for your photos Kirislin?

T.

He is like a pointer isn't he, or maybe a working dog, kelpie or border collie giving "eye"

I am used a Canon 7D and the 70-200 lens for those shots.

Noice camera!! One day if I win the lotto, I'd like to own one...

I love your action shots of your babies - and their colouring is just perfect... I've developed a real appreciation for the different shades of brindle since becoming involved in rescue...

T.

Noice camera!! One day if I win the lotto, I'd like to own one...

I love your action shots of your babies - and their colouring is just perfect... I've developed a real appreciation for the different shades of brindle since becoming involved in rescue...

T.

I think whippets (and greyhounds) have the widest colour range of any breed, so many different shades of fawn, and all those shades can come with brindle, plus the blacks and blues. But they dont have true tan points, ie black and tan or red and tan.