Heres My Dogs- Boxer And Sibe

The Houston's run dances with dogs classes at Midland if you didn't already know

I think the tricks would be fun to train but I can't imagine myself doing an actual routine

Who are the Houstens? And where is it held? :confused: Thanks

It's held at Midland Dog Training every second Thursday. The Houston's do obedience and they pretty much introduced DWD to Perth :cheer: .

Thanks Tiggy, sounds good I'll have to go check it out :rofl:

:confused: If I start that too I'll have filled every day of the week with dog related activities, although I tend to get lazy and pick and choose what I do each week.. (monday wolfs obedience, tues show training (when I go), wednesday Bondi obedience, thursday for doggie dancing hopefully, friday agility starting up again next year, and well weekends get shared amoungst shows and sledding in sledding season.. and next year I'm going to start tracking with Bon! :cheer: And I work with dogs all day... I must be one of those crazy dog people :rofl:

The Houston's run dances with dogs classes at Midland if you didn't already know :)

I think the tricks would be fun to train but I can't imagine myself doing an actual routine :rofl:

ooo Tiggy come with us to Zumba tonight :rofl:

think i'll pass :confused:

good call :cheer: but it was fun really, just wish I had a dog with me...

Thanks Tiggy, sounds good I'll have to go check it out :)

:confused: If I start that too I'll have filled every day of the week with dog related activities, although I tend to get lazy and pick and choose what I do each week.. (monday wolfs obedience, tues show training (when I go), wednesday Bondi obedience, thursday for doggie dancing hopefully, friday agility starting up again next year, and well weekends get shared amoungst shows and sledding in sledding season.. and next year I'm going to start tracking with Bon! :cheer: And I work with dogs all day... I must be one of those crazy dog people :rofl:

What do you do for work?

My week sounds almost as crazy as yours! Monday obedience, Tuesday agility, Thursday agility, and Saturday next year I have been talked into starting tracking, too :D Plus trialling on most weekends, especially next year when I start trialling in agility as well as obedience. Somewhere in there I have to do more retrieving training and apparently attend Zumba on Wednesday nights or Rusky won't let me hear the end of it :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

I work at a kennels. That's how I got involved in showing dogs.. and aquired Wolf :rofl:

Ooo we can both be novice trackers! :confused: Atleast I don't have a retrieving breed so I CAN'T attempt to do that.. that would be too much!

I was going to Zumba, at my gym though.. but that has been put to the side at the moment because of obedience. :cheer:

I was going to Zumba, at my gym though

come with us to CAWA :nahnah:

training and apparently attend Zumba on Wednesday nights or Rusky won't let me hear the end of it
I think we should get the Houstons to come with us as well, more fuel for the DWD :laugh: nah..Amanda has far too much rythm, she would show us up. Am going to ask them though :rofl: