Heres My Dogs- Boxer And Sibe

Heres a

my friend made of Bondi and Wolf doing some training :D This is Wolfs 4th training session, and Bondi's 2nd time back doing training in the past 6 months :laugh:

Theres some tricks and jumps thrown in there too :)

Edited by boxagirl

I loved this :confused: so much fun you were all having in a completely relaxed and happy atmosphere. Bondi was having a ball and the wee wolf working his butt off. Thanks. I never watch these vids usually but the music was great and the training upbeat and fun.

loved this so much fun you were all having in a completely relaxed and happy atmosphere. Bondi was having a ball and the wee wolf working his butt off. Thanks. I never watch these vids usually but the music was great and the training upbeat and fun.

:) Thanks Rusky :) Bondi loves showing off for Wolf :rofl: Jumps and tricks are her fave :(

Wolfy is so willing to work and wants to please- he's so so easy to train :mad (who woulda thought it of a sibe! ;) )

I loved this Could I please have the names of the songs? There were a couple in there I really liked. You are obviously a great trainer! I'd take tips from you any day.

:o Thanks Tenille. Don't know about being a great trainer yet, but I'm working on it :mad Bondi my boxer has taught me soooooooo much! I just have great dogs :D

Ok the songs in order are (can't remember all song names- but i'll tell you the artists :mad )

1. Never Shout Never (cant remember song name)

2. You Me at Six -Always Attract

3. The Pretty Reckless - Miss Nothing

4. Amy Merideth- shock me

5. Never Shout Never - Happy

6. Mayday Parade- cant remember song name

7. You Me at six- Contagios chemisty

8. Paramore- cant remember song name

Edited by boxagirl

loved this so much fun you were all having in a completely relaxed and happy atmosphere. Bondi was having a ball and the wee wolf working his butt off. Thanks. I never watch these vids usually but the music was great and the training upbeat and fun.

:) Thanks Rusky :) Bondi loves showing off for Wolf :rofl: Jumps and tricks are her fave :(

Wolfy is so willing to work and wants to please- he's so so easy to train :mad (who woulda thought it of a sibe! ;) )

I loved this Could I please have the names of the songs? There were a couple in there I really liked. You are obviously a great trainer! I'd take tips from you any day.

:o Thanks Tenille. Don't know about being a great trainer yet, but I'm working on it :mad Bondi my boxer has taught me soooooooo much! I just have great dogs :D

Ok the songs in order are (can't remember all song names- but i'll tell you the artists :mad )

1. Never Shout Never (cant remember song name)

2. You Me at Six -Always Attract

3. The Pretty Reckless - Miss Nothing

4. Amy Merideth- shock me

5. Never Shout Never - Happy

6. Mayday Parade- cant remember song name

7. You Me at six- Contagios chemisty

8. Paramore- cant remember song name

Thank you!!

I didn't pick you last week but watching you last night I had to come over You are going absolutely brilliantly with your Wolf !

:D Thanks :cry: It's always funny when you realise you have met a DOL'er and didnt even know you had! :cry:

I didn't pick you last week but watching you last night I had to come over You are going absolutely brilliantly with your Wolf !

:laugh: Thanks :D It's always funny when you realise you have met a DOL'er and didnt even know you had! :)

yes it is :rofl: and there was another one there on Monday too, will introduce you next week if I remember, there are also a few on the lower oval I am sure you would enjoy meeting

Love the video! That part where you're doing a stay and leave with Wolf and he turns his head around to follow you with his eyes reminds me so much of what Akira does. Wish I could get her to walk so nicely on a lead like Wolf does, though.

Thanks :eek: For some reason both of my dogs try to flick their heads around to watch me when I walk around them :rofl: Its so cute.

yes it is and there was another one there on Monday too, will introduce you next week if I remember, there are also a few on the lower oval I am sure you would enjoy meeting

ooo who? :laugh:

I know that ValleyCBR, Ptolomy, rubystar etc train on lower oval- or did you mean some people doing agility?

Edited by boxagirl

:eek: Thanks :wave: It's always funny when you realise you have met a DOL'er and didnt even know you had! ;)

yes it is :laugh: and there was another one there on Monday too, will introduce you next week if I remember, there are also a few on the lower oval I am sure you would enjoy meeting

Yes we are most awesome down there :shrug:

Loved the video, too!! I think you should do doggy dancing too :rofl:

Yes we are most awesome down there

Loved the video, too!! I think you should do doggy dancing too

:rofl: One day I'm going to come down to witness you're awesomeness :eek:

Yep, I'm going to look into doggie dancing for my Boxer :shrug:

OK, well maybe I'm not awesome, but the others are :wave: I'm just in the presence of awesomeness :laugh:

The Houston's run dances with dogs classes at Midland if you didn't already know :)

I think the tricks would be fun to train but I can't imagine myself doing an actual routine :rofl:

ooo Tiggy come with us to Zumba tonight :D

The Houston's run dances with dogs classes at Midland if you didn't already know :)

I think the tricks would be fun to train but I can't imagine myself doing an actual routine :D

ooo Tiggy come with us to Zumba tonight :)

think i'll pass :rofl:

The Houston's run dances with dogs classes at Midland if you didn't already know

I think the tricks would be fun to train but I can't imagine myself doing an actual routine

Who are the Houstens? And where is it held? :confused: Thanks