2010 Supercoat Australian Flyball Championships

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thanks Yarrowfell - we won't have the lot up for a couple of days yet.

If anyone has problem viewing them, I'd be glad to know.

I'll page it to try to make easier for dial-up, there is no "easy" way for this many races to keep the numbers down.

Yes Molly is on page 1, and will be on page 25 in the run-offs.

It was a full-on two days of fantastic flyball, and Berwick did an amazing job of organising the weekend.

The official photographers website - the Saturday morning photos are up.

http://sherbrookephotography.smugmug.com/F...091650986_rujCR

Oh thanks Yarrowfell - we won't have the lot up for a couple of days yet.

So I will stop checking every few hours :rofl:

Great to see some of my guys already on there (the Dally and the Pug). Hoping you got a good shot of my Min Pin 'cause I only have a few Flyball pics of her.

What a great weekend despite the crappy weather on Saturday. I am so proud of my little scruffer Harri Div 9 Champ, well done team :D. And both 2nd place for Elvis and Tinny's team, they all did an awesome job ;).

Now bring on Sydney Royal :).

Are the results listed somewhere?

I imagine they will be up on the AFA website soon, the only ones I can remember are Norwest 1 for div1 (no-brainer) and Berwick Bladerunners won Div3 (vested interest there) and a Norwest team won div7. I think Weiners won a couple.

Southern Cross won Div 2, WW Cheese Dogs won Div 9 :D. Croydon Rocket Blasters (i think they are blasters) won Div 5.

Edited by Clover

Thanks,

Div 1 - Norwest

Div 2 - Southern Cross

Div 3 - Berwick

Div 4 -

Div 5 - Croydon

Div 6 - Southern Cross

Div 7 - Norwest

Div 8 -

Div 9 - Western Weiners

If I can get my a**e back into flyball, we may be at next years Nationals! :D

Oh and theres some of Ed in part 2 now too :walkdog:

Get your ass into gear tash :laugh: You've got 23 weeks :eat:

Hope theres one of my face when I early crossed in the runoffs, :rofl:

It doesn't look like Ed touches the ground between the start/finish line and the box. I was thinking there might be some interesting photos from the runoffs :thumbsup:

What colour harness does Jade wear? There is a shot of a yellow lab between one of Ebon and one of Murray where the dog has turned it head and is looking right at the camera, like it is posing, but it has a blue harness on, don't think it is Jades colour.

Get your ass into gear tash :laugh: You've got 23 weeks ;)

:)

Mmm surely even I can organise myself enough to get it together in that time.......gotta actually go to a training session first :) Haven't been since April....

;) how do you survive?! I have withdrawals after missing a week!

I can't wait for Sydney Royal! It's gonna be sooooo much fun! :thumbsup:

No photos of my guys yet :laugh:. I am hoping someone got some of them, but they always seem to get overlooked for some reason.

Bel, i saw your face in the run offs the look of horror :thumbsup:.

:( how do you survive?! I have withdrawals after missing a week!

I can't wait for Sydney Royal! It's gonna be sooooo much fun! :laugh:

Same re training - we didn't have our usual training on Monday, it is tonight instead. Can't wait to let the dogs have a run.

We (Tuggeranong) have our competition in 2 weeks so the dogs will get loads more running :laugh:

Have already booked my leave for the Sydney Royal - we usually come up anyway but next year year will be great as it is the Nationals.

TerraNik, nah just 23 weeks til next Nats, we have comps before then down here :laugh:.

My comment was in regards to Tollers not being to Flyball training since April... :laugh:

Soaks has one last comp for the year (Jedi's already on his flyball holiday) and then nothing until February for us... It's too hot for our guys to run over summer.

Edited by TerraNik

Get your ass into gear tash :( You've got 23 weeks ;)

;)

Mmm surely even I can organise myself enough to get it together in that time.......gotta actually go to a training session first :D Haven't been since April....

:rofl: how do you survive?! I have withdrawals after missing a week!

I can't wait for Sydney Royal! It's gonna be sooooo much fun! :laugh:

;) I used to be the same when I was really into it! I retired one dog from the sport, and he loved it and the other isn't a mad flyballer, so didn't have any desire to do it myself once Nova retired! I really want to retrain Darcy a little and get his speed down as he does 4.8/9s average without any real drive :laugh: BUT early 2012 I will have his daughter up and running and she is going to be very very quick :) Has her fathers speed but mothers drive :rofl: She will be my little nutty red pocket rocket! So will be back into then I reckon, having two competing dogs again!

Edited by tollersowned