Vari Kennel Replacement Bolts

alotanewfs

I have no idea where to put this thread, but thought breeders may be best as these crates are used for export etc....

Anyway, I am needing a set of bolts for the Vari Kennel Giant Sky Kennel ASAP but can't find anywhere online to buy them (found a USA site but they won't ship overseas)

Does anyone now where they can be purchased in Australia, or overseas (if they will ship to Australia?)

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this is the wrong spot to put the thread....

If you have one as a sample, take it to a fastener supplier and they could supply / order you ones that are nearly the same. If you intend to use it for flying in Australia the airlines will want you to have the bolt and wing nut in all metal to make them happy.

^^This is what I have done to replace the lost ones.

ETA: You could also try some of the international air shippers, they would have spares and or suitable ones to use.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

I have gone to the bolt place and get I think it is 6mm bolts with wing nuts.

You can use some locktite to secure the bolts to stop them from unscrewing. Also spring washers and flats at both sides of the vari kennel is good for keeping tension.

Thank you for the replies. I finally found a site in the USA that will ship to Australia. I need the crate for international travel so wanted to be sure I had the right bolts.

Cost a small fortune, but still cheaper than buying a new crate....lol