Photo Competition

blustaff

Hi guys i have entered a photo of my zeus in a photo competition, it is decided by votes from the public so if you wouldnt mind going to the site to vote for my photo it would be much appreciated! my pic is called Sun, Surf and Staffy.....perfect ......he is my blue stafford with the ocean behind him...currently number 9!!!, the website address is photo contest thanks so much :love:

thanks so much guys xox please add me as a friend on fb if you want ......my name is Leesa Primmer, also after you have voted if you could share it also that way others that are on your fb friend list see and can vote too! thanks again im so excited we have moved up to 7th now! so vote and share share share!

link to vote for my picHi Guys, thanks so much for all your support...my photo is now second and has been for a week now so please if you can follow the link and vote for my photo...i would love to get that top position! i have ran out of friends to hassle for votes now lol so i am relying on the general public and my DoL friends :) thanks again for all who have voted and shared on their FB wall :) Edited by blustaff

• 2 weeks later...