Best Dog Trainer/training In Brisbane?

I have decided that I need help with a particularly difficult dog who I am having great trouble getting through to.

Even though I am a member of a local obedience club the help I am getting there is just not cutting it with this extremely difficult dog.

There has to be an easier way, I need someone who has lots of experience and practical solutions to some very difficult behaviours.

It is very difficult for me to train her (even though I have been training dogs for many years) I really need an experienced second opinion and advice.

It may be all my fault but I need someone who can see what is happening and correct me as well as the dog - maybe a behaviouralist but should be a hands on behaviouralist.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated???

Thank you so much for that contact.

I think what I want is for someone to reassess what I am doing wrong and offer more workable alternatives overall.

I see she has working dogs but I am hoping that she has experience over the more difficult to train breeds.

Do you know where she is located in the Brisbane area??

Stitch, she's located up near Caboolture somewhere and tends to do a lot of consults at Redcliffe but I know she will do her best to meet you somewhere suitable for both of you. I also highly recommend her!

Stitch, she has experience with heaps of breeds and dogs with very complex behavioral issues, besides she has helped me heaps with my husky and beagle and they are definitely not your standard working breeds :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...