Under Cover Pet Shop Assistant On Today Tonight?

Shmurps

2148 Blacktown :D They were on the Telly last week. Bad dog owners there :)

Yeah lol they wouldnt get a Pug from me....I can and will be fussy where my puppies go, whats wrong with that....yuppies that drive fancy cars and live in Brighton....they arent about to DUMP their Pugglet.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah lol they wouldnt get a Pug from me....I can and will be fussy where my puppies go, whats wrong with that....yuppies that drive fancy cars and live in Brighton....they arent about to DUMP their Pugglet.

What an elitist snobbish attitude to dare judge someone by the postcode they happen to live in ;) . My suburb is under Blacktown Council and my postcode is 2147 and I bet I provide a better home and environment for my pampered pooches and am a much more responsible owner than your yuppie snobs in Brighton :o . Blacktown is the largest growing area in Sydney and there are a lot of young families here and I think it is absolutely terrible that they would not get a look in at a pup from Breeders like yourselves that are so judgemental with elitist snobby attitudes :D

What an elitist snobbish attitude to dare judge someone by the postcode they happen to live in ;) . My suburb is under Blacktown Council and my postcode is 2147 and I bet I provide a better home and environment for my pampered pooches and am a much more responsible owner than your yuppie snobs in Brighton :o . Blacktown is the largest growing area in Sydney and there are a lot of young families here and I think it is absolutely terrible that they would not get a look in at a pup from Breeders like yourselves that are so judgemental with elitist snobby attitudes :D

I dont sell my puppies to families with only small children....they drop pug puppies....and I dont sell puppies to families that already have a large dog. I can list all the reasons and give examples if you like and I can also get all the figures and facts of Pugs that end up in rescue. Call me a snob, I dont sell to the masses and I dont have to.....as I have said before I dont have that many litters....let the Pug breeders that have litters on the ground all the time sell to the masses.

I dont sell my puppies to families with only small children....they drop pug puppies....and I dont sell puppies to families that already have a large dog. I can list all the reasons and give examples if you like and I can also get all the figures and facts of Pugs that end up in rescue. Call me a snob, I dont sell to the masses and I dont have to.....as I have said before I dont have that many litters....let the Pug breeders that have litters on the ground all the time sell to the masses.

I am sure the masses wouldn't want one of your pups if it means dealing with such a snobby breeder who judges people by their postcode. As for your statement that people that live in wealthier suburbs aren't about to dump their dogs, that is absolute bullshit :eek:

Crap they don't.

Yuppies in fancy cars who live in Brighton- DO dump their dogs. :D Generalisations like that help no one.

This is all being discussed in the dumping thread.....the economic standings of a family/suburb do directly correlate to the dumping rates. Yes they do dump their dogs in Brighton but statistics will show that the dumping rate will be much lower in that area than lets say a suburb of housing commission...and thats not a slant on housing commission area as I grew up in one many years and generations ago.

Settle down Im a Blacktown Girl.

I really don't care where you are from Steve, I resent elitist snobby statements that judge people on their postcode like Shazzapug does and has their head in the sand by making statements that people from wealthy suburbs don't dump their dogs. :D

Settle down Im a Blacktown Girl.

I really don't care where you are from Steve, I resent elitist snobby statements that judge people on their postcode like Shazzapug does and has their head in the sand by making statements that people from wealthy suburbs don't dump their dogs. ;)

I thought she was joking :D .

Im glad you dont care where Im from :)

So going by you post- if someone happens to reside in a particular postcode, they are relegated to only buying puppies from dodgy breeders???

Wow. With an attitude like yours it's no wonder Pugs are so popular in the BYB market. Yes you can sell to whoever you like but the way you are coming across sounds extremely snobby and judgmental rather than being concerned about the welfare of your puppies.

Why will you not sell to someone with a larger dog? What happens if they get a larger dog later on?

What an elitist snobbish attitude to dare judge someone by the postcode they happen to live in :o . My suburb is under Blacktown Council and my postcode is 2147 and I bet I provide a better home and environment for my pampered pooches and am a much more responsible owner than your yuppie snobs in Brighton :D . Blacktown is the largest growing area in Sydney and there are a lot of young families here and I think it is absolutely terrible that they would not get a look in at a pup from Breeders like yourselves that are so judgemental with elitist snobby attitudes :eek:

So going by you post- if someone happens to reside in a particular postcode, they are relegated to only buying puppies from dodgy breeders???

Wow. With an attitude like yours it's no wonder Pugs are so popular in the BYB market. Yes you can sell to whoever you like but the way you are coming across sounds extremely snobby and judgmental rather than being concerned about the welfare of your puppies.

Why will you not sell to someone with a larger dog? What happens if they get a larger dog later on?

This forum never ceases to amaze me....I make one statement and you have all run with it like mad women and now I am a snobbest elitist ;) that is so effing funny. Now if I had said that I breed all the time and have 3 litters on the ground at all times and I sell to anyone, renters, dole bludgers, potential bybers simp;y cos they live in Melton, you name I dont discrimate....what would you have said then????? Say things as it is...dont pussy foot around. I put a great deal of time into each and every mating be blowed if I am going to sell them to just anyone.

I fostered a black pug that was extremely food aggressive cos the Lab he lived with in the backyard would bully him away from his food and eat his too....owners didnt care or supervise...surrender the viscous Pug, yeah right...the poor thing was starving and they didnt care. So thats why I wont sell to someone that has a big dog....specially if there is no one home during the day.

What an elitist snobbish attitude to dare judge someone by the postcode they happen to live in :o . My suburb is under Blacktown Council and my postcode is 2147 and I bet I provide a better home and environment for my pampered pooches and am a much more responsible owner than your yuppie snobs in Brighton :D . Blacktown is the largest growing area in Sydney and there are a lot of young families here and I think it is absolutely terrible that they would not get a look in at a pup from Breeders like yourselves that are so judgemental with elitist snobby attitudes :eek:

This forum never ceases to amaze me....I make one statement and you have all run with it like mad women and now I am a snobbest elitist ;) that is so effing funny. Now if I had said that I breed all the time and have 3 litters on the ground at all times and I sell to anyone, renters, dole bludgers, potential bybers simp;y cos they live in Melton, you name I dont discrimate....what would you have said then????? Say things as it is...dont pussy foot around. I put a great deal of time into each and every mating be blowed if I am going to sell them to just anyone.

I fostered a black pug that was extremely food aggressive cos the Lab he lived with in the backyard would bully him away from his food and eat his too....owners didnt care or supervise...surrender the viscous Pug, yeah right...the poor thing was starving and they didnt care. So thats why I wont sell to someone that has a big dog....specially if there is no one home during the day.

So because of one dingbat owner, you refuse to sell a puppy to someone ever again who has a larger dog??

You *do* realise that small dogs can bully eachother too... Or small dogs can terrify a larger dog???

Sorry that you had to deal with such a horrid situation but many people can and do keep multiple dogs of varying sizes together.....

If they don't get along at food time, separate them. If one bullies the other during the day- don't leave them alone together.

I didnt say you had to sell to anybody, but the generalizations are a bit sad. Thinking about the people who may miss out on a 'carefully bred puppy' for various, often petty, reasons.

Sorry Steve, I'll be good. Just cranky. Just feel that generalizations like the above are part of the problem with regard to surrendering etc (someone who cannot buy from a 'good' breeder say because they are renting or have kids etc then go to someone less reputable and perhaps due to poor socialization in the whelping box or poor breeding ends up with behavioral problems which despite the owners best interests result in the best thing for everyone being rehome the animal.

And I guess having had dogs from pet shops, shelters, breeders, homebred as well as being a renter, having been on Youth Allowance, etc I am looking at it from perhaps more angles than some or with more sympathy. I know it IS possible to be a good owner despite circumstance.

Sorry but that is rubbish.

I have three dogs who all get to eat by themselves. I have had Dobes and a Jack Russell and the JR annoyed the complete crap out of my Dobe who, god bless her, didn't eat it.

That generalisation is rubbish. I am actually quite amazed that someone who is supposed to know quite a bit about dogs can come out with something quite like that.

Not all people with large dogs are idiots, not all people with young kids are idiots and not all people who live in a particular suburb or postcode are idiots. No wonder people think we are snobs.

Edited by OSoSwift

Sorry but that is rubbish.

I have three dogs who all get to eat by themselves. I have had Dobes and a Jack Russell and the JR annoyed the complete crap out of my Dobe who, god bless her, didn't eat it.

That generalisation is rubbish. I am actually quite amazed that someone who is supposed to know quite a bit about dogs can come out with something quite like that.

Not all people with large dogs are idiots, not all people with young kids are idiots and not all people who live in a particular suburb or postcode are idiots. No wonder people think we are snobs.

Here here!

We used to have a 2kg rescue, with a handful of teeth who would boss my 70kg Newfy around. GoD help him if he went near her while she was eating!!!

2148 Blacktown :thumbsup: They were on the Telly last week. Bad dog owners there :walkdog:

What an elitist snobbish attitude to dare judge someone by the postcode they happen to live in :rofl: . My suburb is under Blacktown Council and my postcode is 2147 and I bet I provide a better home and environment for my pampered pooches and am a much more responsible owner than your yuppie snobs in Brighton :eat: . Blacktown is the largest growing area in Sydney and there are a lot of young families here and I think it is absolutely terrible that they would not get a look in at a pup from Breeders like yourselves that are so judgemental with elitist snobby attitudes :(

This forum never ceases to amaze me....I make one statement and you have all run with it like mad women and now I am a snobbest elitist :laugh: that is so effing funny. Now if I had said that I breed all the time and have 3 litters on the ground at all times and I sell to anyone, renters, dole bludgers, potential bybers simp;y cos they live in Melton, you name I dont discrimate....what would you have said then????? Say things as it is...dont pussy foot around. I put a great deal of time into each and every mating be blowed if I am going to sell them to just anyone.

My chi ran with up to 5 adult/14 puppy bloodhounds and boy did they respect him at meal times!And sleep times and play times.......he is a very dominant little boy but its not caused through being out with the big dogs-he was like it from the day we brought him home.

2148 Blacktown :thumbsup: They were on the Telly last week. Bad dog owners there :walkdog:

What an elitist snobbish attitude to dare judge someone by the postcode they happen to live in :eat: . My suburb is under Blacktown Council and my postcode is 2147 and I bet I provide a better home and environment for my pampered pooches and am a much more responsible owner than your yuppie snobs in Brighton :( . Blacktown is the largest growing area in Sydney and there are a lot of young families here and I think it is absolutely terrible that they would not get a look in at a pup from Breeders like yourselves that are so judgemental with elitist snobby attitudes :p

This forum never ceases to amaze me....I make one statement and you have all run with it like mad women and now I am a snobbest elitist :laugh: that is so effing funny. Now if I had said that I breed all the time and have 3 litters on the ground at all times and I sell to anyone, renters, dole bludgers, potential bybers simp;y cos they live in Melton, you name I dont discrimate....what would you have said then????? Say things as it is...dont pussy foot around. I put a great deal of time into each and every mating be blowed if I am going to sell them to just anyone.

The statement you made was discrimatory and inflammatory that you judge people based on postcode and people in certain postcodes are not good enough to have one of your pups :p . You further inflamed the situation by stating that people in wealthy suburbs do not dump dogs and then to top it all off you state you won't sell pups to anyone who has a larger dog due to your one bad experience where a pug was bullied by a larger dog and you also don't sell your pups with families with small children :p Then you are amazed when people react, unbelievable :rofl: