Kyneton Agricultural Society

Blakbelgian

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about 2 exits, but yes, coming from melbourne is is the first exit, and yes you go past the information centre on the right hand side as your coming into the town.

Bilbo, yes sometimes its not wise to follow other exhibitors, Ive done that before and learnt my lesson a few times LOL. Thank god for sat navs now! hahahah

Edited by Entourage

[quote .

Bilbo, yes sometimes its not wise to follow other exhibitors, Ive done that before and learnt my lesson a few times LOL. Thank god for sat navs now! hahahah

We have a friend who followed a dog trailer in a country town, thinking they would be going to the same dog show that she was. Ended up at the local greyhound track! The Vicroads Country directory is also very handy.

Good luck everyone.

Guest CaptainCourageous

Looks like the second exit then onto Beauchamp St is quickest. Then it's a matter of find the gate.

Shame I'm not going :laugh:

CC

post-12058-1290058500_thumb.jpg

Guest CaptainCourageous
I wish schedules would include a street name as well.

I agree. :laugh:

As you know, Kyneton is a bit strange for getting street addresses - look at the fun we had identifying the location of the bowls club for the Schipp AGM.

CC

Looks like the second exit then onto Beauchamp St is quickest. Then it's a matter of find the gate.

Shame I'm not going :angeldevil:

CC

Yes you can go that way, but then when you approach the gate, you will find you will have to give way to exhibitors coming from the short way. I sat there very irate for over 5 minutes one year. One, having to give way to 6-7 exhibitors coming from the opposite direction, but also the guys on the gate wanting to chat when they take your gate tickets.

Guest CaptainCourageous
Yes you can go that way, but then when you approach the gate, you will find you will have to give way to exhibitors coming from the short way. I sat there very irate for over 5 minutes one year. One, having to give way to 6-7 exhibitors coming from the opposite direction, but also the guys on the gate wanting to chat when they take your gate tickets.

What about going around the block - might be easier than that llllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg main street?

What about going around the block - might be easier than that llllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg main street?

Going down the main street is the short way. *rolls eyes*

We shall be there :D

Love the 10am start but still wise to get there as early as possible to get a spot!

I will have to pop over from ring one and say hello....what will you be wearing?

Not sure ATM lol. But my polar fleece has my prefix on it :D

We have Border Terriers and a sable and white collie smooth and will be with a black & white Lowchen so not hard to miss :) easier for you to spot us than trying to workout who is who in the pugs :laugh:

Can't even tell you which ring we will be at yet.

We shall be there :laugh:

Love the 10am start but still wise to get there as early as possible to get a spot!

I will have to pop over from ring one and say hello....what will you be wearing?

Not sure ATM lol. But my polar fleece has my prefix on it :rofl:

We have Border Terriers and a sable and white collie smooth and will be with a black & white Lowchen so not hard to miss :crossfingers: easier for you to spot us than trying to workout who is who in the pugs :p

We shall be there :D

Not sure ATM lol. But my polar fleece has my prefix on it :)

We have Border Terriers and a sable and white collie smooth and will be with a black & white Lowchen so not hard to miss :D easier for you to spot us than trying to workout who is who in the pugs :)

Yup.. look for the b&w Lowchen... she's easy to spot... there are rarely many of us there... and generally no other b&w's :rofl:

Look forward to seeing you there.

Now to go chase my dog and dry her off :rofl:

from BBJ: (COngrats on HER BOB!!!)

BIS LongHaired Daccy RUIS Staffy

BIG1 Pug

BIG2 Staffy

RU Wire Foxy

BIG3 English Setter

BIG4 Long Haired Dachie

BIG5 Border Collie

BIG7 Standard Poodle

Edited by Missymoo

We shall be there :)

Not sure ATM lol. But my polar fleece has my prefix on it :(

We have Border Terriers and a sable and white collie smooth and will be with a black & white Lowchen so not hard to miss :) easier for you to spot us than trying to workout who is who in the pugs :)

LOL too hot for a polar fleece, but I saw you in the gazebo near my car....I was going to say hello after Pugs but by that time I was hot and shitty cos it was hot and I am all sunburnt. And to think in the winter Qld was looking good...no way!.

Wasn't today just lovely. Besides feeling like a sardine in a tin can.

Is it just me or are horse taking more room at some Agri shows??

BIG 7 St PdleCh Starus Im Talking & Open in grp.

RUBIG Daly was an Aust bred sorry din't get a number.

baby Was a St Pdle a nice silver one sorry no number.

Minor Kee Leifhond Supergirl layne

Puppy St Pdle Silborough Winner of Hearts

Junior TT Ch Aryed Wicked Ways

Inter Toy Pdle Ch garwey Scallywag

BB

We shall be there :)

Not sure ATM lol. But my polar fleece has my prefix on it :(

We have Border Terriers and a sable and white collie smooth and will be with a black & white Lowchen so not hard to miss :) easier for you to spot us than trying to workout who is who in the pugs :)

LOL too hot for a polar fleece, but I saw you in the gazebo near my car....I was going to say hello after Pugs but by that time I was hot and shitty cos it was hot and I am all sunburnt. And to think in the winter Qld was looking good...no way!.

Lol next time! How did you go?

I was so cranky this morning when we rocked up at 8 and there was really nowhere for the gazebo- honestly as much as I love this show I don't know if I'll be back next year, it was ridiculous how crowded it was, there used to be gazebo space between the rings???!!! And to have cars etc parked behind 1 row of gazebos was crappy. Dangerous, unfair and annoying for those who got there early and wanted to leave early!

Definitely agree they are giving us less and less space.....

Obs I didn't watch Group 5 specials but the blue Sheltie with the large black patch (sorry crappy description lol) got I think Aus bred in group, maybe RUIG?