Help With Photoshop

Dee_al

i got given a copy of photoshop elements 7 a few months ago but then i totally forgot about it until i was organising a shelf and just found it. I just installed it onto my laptop but ive got no idea how to use it!

who here uses photoshop and can help me?

thanks

photoshop and Photoshop Elements arn't the same software. Photoshop is the full version, with all the fancy stuff. Elements is like the basic version, but still very very useful. I've been using Elements for years and it suits my needs for photo editing, digital scrapbooking etc. I've just tried photoshop and it is much more complicant, but you can do more with it.

Dee_al, what are you hoping to try in elements?!

Edited by goldee

You need to be a little more specific - what do you need help doing?

photoshop and photoshop elements are powerful programs that have virtually endless things to learn. Online tutorials are a great place to start for specifics - google what you want to do and your version like "cloning photoshop elements 7" or something and it will help narrow things down.

IMHO the best way to learn? Open an image and start playing with all the menu choices. Push buttons, move sliders, get a little crazy.