What Happened To The Thread?

sheena

What happened to the thread on Pet Shop Puppies. :eek: It was becoming "very interesting" & I thought it was probably getting a message out to some people, who probably mean well, but are a little ignorant of the real facts or havn't really given much thought to what happens with puppy farms & BYB's.

I didn't look at the thread because I've seen those threads before and the topic and tone always goes a certain way - chances are if people started getting insulting or the conversation was devolving into meaningless and circular arguments, it would have been locked. If it's been deleted altogether, perhaps someone posted something very offensive. Don't worry - there are heaps and heaps and heaps of other posts on DOL about pet shops, DDs and BYBs - if you do a search you can find some good ones (that haven't been deleted) pretty easily.

What a shame...I really thought that pet shop owner was starting to become a little educated. I last looked at the thread, throwing my two bobs worth in, around 2 pm & then went to training. Got home last night at 9 & it was gone. :eek:

Well i started that topic an i hadnt read it for a lil while.... Came on today an its gone.... Hope it didnt upsett anyone

Don't worry about it. The pet shop owner was rude and I asked her if she was or her family / friends who were supplying the shop with puppies since she held such high regards to BYB'ers - pity she didn't get the chance to answer it....oops - this thread will most likely be removed now. :)

Edited by Andisa

I logged on to find out if my questions were answered, too. I asked how the puppies get into the shop, if they go and pick the ones out they want or if they get what they're given. Damn it, I wanted to know...

I'm also interested to know how much they pay for them and if they only sold the one breed 'cuz they only had one breeder or if the breeder had several types!

Well i started that topic an i hadnt read it for a lil while.... Came on today an its gone.... Hope it didnt upsett anyone

Nah....no-one that really mattered anyway. But it was a very interesting discussion....Pity :)