Working As A Team

W Sibs

Thought I'll share a story that happen last night with the Sibs and I.

There has been an annoying fly buzzing around that has been driving the pups and I insane. You know the buzzing one that always flys around your head and it's just so annoying??

So, all 3 of us went into our prey drive :confused: So, Emmy and I were standing on the bed and Charlie was on the floor. Charlie was whinging/squeaking, Emmy was growling and I was telling them to quiet down. After doing some stalking, I managed to whack the fly and Miss Emmy jumped and caught it!!! This caused Charlie to go crazy and startled Emmy, which made Emmy drop it.. right in front of Charlie. Before the fly could fly off, Charlie caught it... well, after Charlie got it the fly didn't stand a chance.

Made me feel like we are a real pack. We hunted together, caught out prey, killed it (i threw out the fly before Charlie could eat it) and then we went to sleep together on the bed.

;) :(

My pack (The Sibs)

5181568388_5d7bc963e5_z.jpg

Edited by CW EW

Older lady in Brissie has a tib called Charlie. Whenever there's a fly or bug in the kitchen, she calls out 'Bug, Charlie!'. He flashes in, catches the fly/bug in one chomp, then drops the stunned victim at her feet. She's ready with a bit of kitchen paper to pick up bug/fly & drop it in the bin.

She's like you CW. She says she gets a great kick out of the teamwork.

Gawd, I love your dogs. I've told you that before. And that was just from looking at the little pics on your profile. In full size....gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

That little red & white dog, with the wide smile & the little bend in legs, looks a little bit like...

Edited by mita