Walcha Show

Ons

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be there too! Team P... Pugs Pointees n Petit's!

and Pissedashleigh?

:cry: :cry: :(

I can't go :) :) :):cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:. It's my home town so I desperately wanted to go, but kids have ballet concerts and I have much stress.

Good luck everyone. Someone better bring back some fringies........

ETA: well there you go! There is a limit to the number of crying emoticons you can do in a row because I had to take some off before my post would go through.

Edited by The Ark

I'll be there :laugh: Hoping for no rain! And also not too hot... I don't ask for much do I :D

and you have accommodation :thumbsup:

Okay I might be brave and go up and say hello to people :D I wish there was a DOL badge or something so we could all recognise each other ;)

Can any one shed some luight on the best way to travel to Walcha from newcastle? we can either go up along the buckets way or along the new england but that takes us almost an hour more? Just worried the road along the buckets way might be abit rough? Im not a very confident driver when it comes to steep hills with a trailer on..

I'll be there :laugh: Hoping for no rain! And also not too hot... I don't ask for much do I :thumbsup:

and you have accommodation :D

Okay I might be brave and go up and say hello to people ;) I wish there was a DOL badge or something so we could all recognise each other :laugh:

Well we will have the only Petit basset griffon vendeen entered so we will be easy to find! :D

A couple of years ago I went from Armidale to Newcastle on the Bucket Ways, the road is all now sealed and so much quicker!

It is a bit windy on the north side of Gloucester though and there was a fog. But it's certainly a good road now or it was when I travelled it :D

Can any one shed some luight on the best way to travel to Walcha from newcastle? we can either go up along the buckets way or along the new england but that takes us almost an hour more? Just worried the road along the buckets way might be abit rough? Im not a very confident driver when it comes to steep hills with a trailer on..

A guy at work travelled to Walcha via Bucketts/Thunderbolts Way just a couple of weeks ago and told me the roads are very good...we'll be coming home that way.

ETA: Friday night we'll head up the New England to Tamworth then on to Walcha Saturday morning.

Edited by Aziah

Well no doubt I'll have the only neutered Keeshond there (unless of course I hit the jackpot at Walcha and there's another!!!!!!)... So come and say hello! :thumbsup: (Shell will also be there with her husky, Zero. So I'm sure we'll stand out :D )

A guy at work travelled to Walcha via Bucketts/Thunderbolts Way just a couple of weeks ago and told me the roads are very good...we'll be coming home that way.

ETA: Friday night we'll head up the New England to Tamworth then on to Walcha Saturday morning.

I live in Gloucester and regularly travel that way to get to Armidale. That part of the road is good. The Bucketts way is a bit pot holey at the moment due to the logging trucks, but I still think it would be quicker to go that way than up the new england hwy.

Just checked the forecast for Saturday temps 15-20 degrees and thunderstorms.

I like the temperature, not sure about the thunderstorms though.

Might pay to pack a coat!!! LOL :D

I'll be there :laugh: Hoping for no rain! And also not too hot... I don't ask for much do I :D

I wasn't game to risk motels again after Tamworth :D I'm camping this time.

I'll be there from Friday night - someone else gets the pleasure of the Flynny on Thurs/Friday ;)

ETA - Ons you have my number and know what I look like so I can introduce you to most people :laugh:

Edited by poocow

I wasn't game to risk motels again after Tamworth :D I'm camping this time.

I'll be there from Friday night - someone else gets the pleasure of the Flynny on Thurs/Friday :laugh:

ETA - Ons you have my number and know what I look like so I can introduce you to most people :laugh:

Speaking of motels...when I phoned to book into the one we're staying at I mentioned my dilemma from the long weekend...the woman remembered me, I was the one desperately trying to find a room somewhere after the owner of the motel we had booked into went out for the night ;)

Ons, here is my dog, and me

peachlineup.jpg

Im sure I will be the only red merle Aussie there! We will also have a blue boy and Im sure he will be the only one with a tail :D I'll also be taking Flynn, Pooeys dog on Thursday!

PS - Im super short, look downways and you'll find me! :thumbsup: