So I Was In A Book Shop

Nekhbet

Ah yes, this is the man who, quite some time ago on his radio show told the general public to never have a male black labrador because they are all very unrelaible in the area of wanting to do 'naughty' things to peoples legs, small children etc (I think you get the drift!) Why only black???

Also just about always advised anyone thinking of adding a 2nd dog to the house to get opposite sex to the one they already had....wonder why so many back yard litters???

This man is a really big worry and RSPCA should be ashamed at having him as CEO/Director?Chairman or whatever his position was!

Annie

I had the misfortune of hearing 2 mins of his radio show this morning...

Apparently Samoyeds and Sibes should all be clipped off for summer. And a Sibe is an ideal first dog for a young bloke that works really long hours. But he must get it clipped off in summer.

Tool.

WTF?!?!?! :cry: :D :(

i am in vic but not heard alot about him.......... but where/how does he make up all this BS? :)

Ah yes, this is the man who, quite some time ago on his radio show told the general public to never have a male black labrador because they are all very unrelaible in the area of wanting to do 'naughty' things to peoples legs, small children etc (I think you get the drift!) Why only black???

Also just about always advised anyone thinking of adding a 2nd dog to the house to get opposite sex to the one they already had....wonder why so many back yard litters???

This man is a really big worry and RSPCA should be ashamed at having him as CEO/Director?Chairman or whatever his position was!

Annie

:D this guy is a joke but unfortunately he is also a real danger to the general dog owning population with his ridiculous and downright shocking advice :(

Advising to PTS a pup because it nipped is so outrageous it beggars belief :) Makes you wonder how many pups and dogs this idiot has been responsible for being put to sleep because of his outrageous advice :cry: Yes definitely deserves the "Wirthless" tag and more :cheer:

it is hard to believe even an uneducated, ill informed person might pop up with these gems of information. But for someone who has been such a figure head and is supposed to have knowledge it is down right appaling and very scarey and dangerous.

I was flicking through the updated version of his 'biography' the other day and nearly vomiting!

I hate that he owns my breed :banghead: he also believes that hand stripping is cruel and clips his off, and they are obese.

I think it's important to read these things though- know ones enemy an' all.

He gave my dog an award once, didn't even pat her. Bastard.

Edited by SpikesPuppy

I recall one time I was in a shop (and thus couldn't rant and swear) and he was on the radio. Woman rang in about a problem with her white boxer. Can't remember what the problem was but he immediately said that a white boxer would be deaf and should have been pts at birth. I don't actually think this poor woman's white boxer was actually deaf but I'm pretty sure that whatever problem the dog had was nothing to do with it being a white boxer.