Any Other American Bulldog Lovers Out There?

Aussie Mick

Hi everyone,I have just joined and are proud to show our new little girl Bella the American Bulldog.We also own a Stafford as well.

One of the main reasons for getting a AB is for security,as well as a family pet.Hope you like her as much as we do. :rofl:

Bella turned 8 weeks today and already is a lump... :rofl:

post-38068-1293581907_thumb.jpg

I love ABs, good choice on a hybrid, i think they're more the norm nowadays. Have you seen the Painter or Margentina dogs? (not sure if there's many over here) I've seen some that even look amstaff like..

I just drove past an AB puppy today, absolutely gorgeous!

Yes Geo, I do expect her to be Huge,around 50kgs+...hopefully I can work out how to reduce the photos down to post of her mum and dad as soon as I can..:eek:...then I will post them.

Yeah all of our pics are way too big, unless you use that hosting website and place a link on here.. it's free i tihnk it's called babelfish or something you just up load your pics there.

Wow 50kg's thats massive!!!

post-38068-1293586256_thumb.jpgpost-38068-1293586291_thumb.jpgHere we go guys, Bella's Mum and Dad. :laugh:

Whoa! The 44 gallon drum sure puts them into perspective. Awesome dogs. And cute puppy too!

You say you got her mainly for security...is that simply intimidation or is there security training involved?? I wouldn't attempt to get past one of those guys. :laugh:

Hi Liz....simply intimidation.The look and size of these dogs will generally deter trespassers,much like Dobermanns etc.But they are also a great family pet, with the natural gaurding abilities... a bonus :)

I know what you mean, my German Shepherd does a wonderful impression of a guard dog but it's really the senior Cavalier King Charles bitch who is the real guardian of our family!! LOL :(