Puppy Training

Lja1302

Hi, My name is Lauren and my OH and I are picking up our first border collie tomorrow. We have been reading about all different types of training (puppy preschool, training in drive, crate training) and I'm just not sure where to start.

I love the idea of training in drive but can this be started at 8 weeks?

Hi and welcome.

If you click on the following links.. you will find information you can use :eek:

PUPPY DEVELOPMENT

DOGSTAR DAILY

TRIANGLE OF TEMPTATION

Enjoy DOGZONLINE, and you new puppy :laugh:

Highly recommend this site for everything puppy/dog & you can download Ian Dunbars books Before & After you get Your Puppy for free.

Join us in the border collie sub forum with lots of pics of your new baby. Where are you getting him from?

Thanks for the welcome and the links!

Just basic training to start with, we've enrolled him in a puppy preschool with Positive Response Dog Training. Has anyone dealt with them before?

I've attached a photo we have of him :eek: I've had to cut it down so that I could upload it, so you can't see all of him.

post-38069-1293595096_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the welcome and the links!

Just basic training to start with, we've enrolled him in a puppy preschool with Positive Response Dog Training. Has anyone dealt with them before?

I've attached a photo we have of him :laugh: I've had to cut it down so that I could upload it, so you can't see all of him.

He's gorgeous.

Hi and welcome.

If you click on the following links.. you will find information you can use :laugh:

PUPPY DEVELOPMENT

DOGSTAR DAILY

TRIANGLE OF TEMPTATION

Highly recommend this site for everything puppy/dog & you can download Ian Dunbars books Before & After you get Your Puppy for free.

Join us in the border collie sub forum with lots of pics of your new baby. Where are you getting him from?

We got Ollie just from a local breeder. Where can I find the border collie sub forum? I've been going a little over the top with the photos :laugh:

Hi and welcome.

If you click on the following links.. you will find information you can use :laugh:

PUPPY DEVELOPMENT

DOGSTAR DAILY

TRIANGLE OF TEMPTATION

We got Ollie just from a local breeder. Where can I find the border collie sub forum? I've been going a little over the top with the photos :laugh:

Here's the link to the BC Photo thread....lots more pictures please. I think most of us use Photobucket to uplaod our pictures :idea:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...07&st=23385

Hi and welcome.

PUPPY DEVELOPMENT

DOGSTAR DAILY

TRIANGLE OF TEMPTATION

Here's the link to the BC Photo thread....lots more pictures please. I think most of us use Photobucket to uplaod our pictures :idea:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...07&st=23385

THANKS! I will definitely upload them. Oliver has already started posing lol.