Emergency Vet Numbers In Sydney?

openarms

Sydney Animal Hospital is open at Norwest until 11pm - 8883 0411 - standard vet rates should apply as they just have long hours rather than after hours

Unit 8, Pinnacle Estate,

1-3 Celebration Drive Bella Vista NSW 2153

We are located under the AAMI building.

Not in your area but for others in the future:

Northside Emergency Veterinary Service

612 Warringah Rd , Forestville

Sydney, NSW, 2087

Australia

P:(02) 9452 2933

I've done the mad midnight dash to there many times. :confused:

Openarms, there is also a relatively new 24 hour emergency Vet at Blacktown.

Animal Care Vet Hospital

14 Lock St

Blacktown NSW 2148

(02) 9621 4161

* 24 Hour Emergency Service

* Open 7 Days

And Quakers Hill Vet apparently offers 24 hr emergency

Quakers Hill Veterinary Hospital

138 Burdekin Rd

Quakers Hill NSW 2763

(02) 9626 9561

* 24 Hour Emergency Service

* Open Seven Days

Edited by ~Anne~

Concord Animal Hospital

45 Victoria Ave

Concord West 2138

(next to railway station)

Ph: 9743 1715

The vet, Alice Noe-Nordberg, is fabulous! We have been seeing her the last 2 days. Will have to return this afternoon. Things only ever seem to go wrong with doggies in the evening or on public holidays.

The Hospital is open until 7pm today (but not tomorrow), AND: they charge normal fees!!! ($ 55).

SASH are good, too, but charge a lot!

Heya she was better on the way home i think because i stopped at Maccas and she ate all of my chicken mc bites lol.

She is underweight despite eating well so they did a full blood count and tested her for a problem with pancreatic enzyme deficiency or something like that- those results havent come back yet...

We saw the vet today and her white blood cells are way up.

She took a chest xray but nothing to see there.

So now she's on hard core anti biotics atm to see if that helps even though we can't pin point the problem yet.

She has put on almost a kilo since i took her home on Thursday which is encouraging.

The vet tested her glucose because it was low on the blood count but today it was ok. We are going to check again next week when she see's the vet again im supposed to feed her at 7 am and nothing untill she sees the vet.

She is going to Austral vet and they have been most awesome :)

Heya she was better on the way home i think because i stopped at Maccas and she ate all of my chicken mc bites lol.

She is underweight despite eating well so they did a full blood count and tested her for a problem with pancreatic enzyme deficiency or something like that- those results havent come back yet...

We saw the vet today and her white blood cells are way up.

She took a chest xray but nothing to see there.

So now she's on hard core anti biotics atm to see if that helps even though we can't pin point the problem yet.

She has put on almost a kilo since i took her home on Thursday which is encouraging.

The vet tested her glucose because it was low on the blood count but today it was ok. We are going to check again next week when she see's the vet again im supposed to feed her at 7 am and nothing untill she sees the vet.

She is going to Austral vet and they have been most awesome :cheer:

Great. Now you are an established client you can access their practice 24/7 if you need to in future.