Ballarat Pet Expo

witheverythingiam

Will be there for sure, enjoyed this year's one! Dredged up some pics from it:

Various DOLer's were about:

20090117_01.jpg

area set aside for flyball demo was hard to find though. I'm told it will be centre stage this time, hooray!

20090117_08.jpg

The mini horses will be back. Tack for these would be too small for most giant breeds of dog!

20090117_12.jpg

Tollers vs goats :)

20090117_04.jpg

And assorted celebrities flying the flag for their breeds: :D

20090117_14.jpg

Weia i was wondering who the Brit people were, i will have to come for a cuddle :D. Work is having a stand but i am not actually working it, but i will be there for quite a while with Clover if it is not too hot for her.

Yes - it is I. Well myself & little Lara. OH has to work unfortunately.

I thought seeing as it doesn't start until 11am, that I could be ready by 8-8:30 in order to be there in time. Trip usually takes under 2hrs, but then I will have the set-up too, which will be fun.

And yes - come say hi & introduce yourself - won't be letting the GP hold the cats, so if you want a hold, you'll have to come behind the table for that. :D

I was hoping they'd put a link up for me on the expo website, but no cigar.

Edited by witheverythingiam

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this up, in case others interested in attending who haven't see this post.

We have a brand new cage for the cats (top/bottom), and it's much bigger than I expected, so will have to take a trailer. Hopefully I won't have to reverse it at all, as I have no idea how to do so!

I have decided I will just take 2 cats with me to the expo - a blue girl, and a blue bi-colour young boy kitten (9 months old). Below are the two I'm bringing along with me.

76442_1706949842015_1486123078_1797011_5416633_n.jpg

DORA

149011_1721704970884_1486123078_1827264_6404858_n.jpg

And young BARNEY

Looking forward to meeting those of you who are attending. :thumbsup:

Looking like I will be there car depending

Hopefully I'll be there - looking at the Vic Roads website, it is saying 3 sections of the Glenelg Highway are closed. Hmmmmm.......

Yeah I was wondering about that, but most of the water was gone late last night - oh well. I will come and say hello if you make it.

I showed up at 4.30 and even though it was suppose to be open til 5 almost everyone had gone home :rofl:. Those that were still there were standing around chatting and packing up. Ah well next year maybe.

Edited by Clover

I thought it was a bit quieter this year...there were quite a few empty stall spaces...maybe some stallholders were caught in the floods or scared by the vicroads website?

The miniature horses were no where to be seen, maybe they cancelled also. The pancakes were just as yummy though!!! :rofl: I couldn't stay as long this time, but I got a few pics, threw a lot more out LOL! my P&P is very slow.

Dora was cool calm amd collected all day:

BRATPEX2011_01.jpg

The kitten however, sat with his back huffily turned to the general public, I was trying to get a "huffy" pic and he actaully turned his head and looked at the camera - wouldn't you know? :rofl:

BRATPEX2011_09.jpg

Next stall over the frozen water bottle was VERY popular with the ragdolls and birmans: :rofl:

BRATPEX2011_10.jpg

more...