Grooming Product To Give Hair Fullness

DLB

Hi

Anyone recommend what I can use on a dog that needs to add fullness and volume to her hair. She is a little bum high so I want to make the hair between her shoulder and bum more full.

thanks!

You can use most of the human products eg. mousse etc.

Also Plush Puppy sell one or pack the lower area with chalk product to make the top line straight, you have to experiment.

Edited by STITCH

What breed ? what age??

Bum high could be a very normal process of the breed which one doesn't hide,could be hair that needs stripping or the dog may always be bum high which is a fault

agree with showdog.

We need a few more details.

If you want coat growth try emu oil capsules. Other than that could we please have some more info like

Breed of dog

and sex please :thumbsup:

Bum high could be a very normal process of the breed which one doesn't hide,could be hair that needs stripping or the dog may always be bum high which is a fault

Why would anyone want to "hide" something like that (whether it be a "normal process" of development or not)? It can't be that embarrassing??? Surely this not for show-ring purposes? That's not the purpose of showing ....... :thumbsup: .

ETA: Using your quote, Showdog, but not directed to you. Asking OP :laugh:.

Edited by Erny

Why would anyone want to "hide" something like that (whether it be a "normal process" of development or not)? It can't be that embarrassing??? Surely this not for show-ring purposes? That's not the purpose of showing ....... :thumbsup: .

ETA: Using your quote, Showdog, but not directed to you. Asking OP :laugh:.

Erny they have posted in the show section not long ago so i presume it is for there showdog

Plush Puppy Volumiser - experiment with the amount you use at it will have different results on different coats. We always diluted it a lot and would use it during blow drying.

Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Shampoo followed by Lush Coating Conditioner is designed to add fullness. There is also a Lush Coating Brush Spray that you can use following washing, or in between.

Hope that helps. :-)

Sags

:thumbsup:

Plush Puppy Volumiser - experiment with the amount you use at it will have different results on different coats. We always diluted it a lot and would use it during blow drying.

Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Shampoo followed by Lush Coating Conditioner is designed to add fullness. There is also a Lush Coating Brush Spray that you can use following washing, or in between.

Sags

:D

Yes it does - thank you! :thumbsup:

Sags

:rofl:

Yes it does - thank you! :laugh:

Also try something called Ruffy Tuffy, think its from Plush Puppy. I used it a couple of times on my terriers coat when I was inexperienced at show grooming, and groomed a dip into my gals topline. Doh! Good thing I did better as I went on. :D