Trip To The Zoo In March

iltby

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome photos everyone. :thumbsup: Wish I could have been there.

I am also wondering how you guys get the sharpness and focus in your photos? I have just come back from Uluru and an so disappointed with most of my pics as they don't seem as crystal clear as these ones. :laugh:

Any tips you wouldn't mind sharing?

I am using a Canon 500D

Awesome photos everyone. :) Wish I could have been there.

I am also wondering how you guys get the sharpness and focus in your photos? I have just come back from Uluru and an so disappointed with most of my pics as they don't seem as crystal clear as these ones. :cry:

I am using a Canon 500D

I dont feel I get the same results as some, my editing skills aren't too flash but I use DPP and Zoom Browser which are free Canon programs and come on a CD with your camera. They are good programs, it's just my skill that is lacking. Have you tried them?

Awesome photos everyone. :) Wish I could have been there.

I am also wondering how you guys get the sharpness and focus in your photos? I have just come back from Uluru and an so disappointed with most of my pics as they don't seem as crystal clear as these ones. :cry:

I am using a Canon 500D

I dont feel I get the same results as some, my editing skills aren't too flash but I use DPP and Zoom Browser which are free Canon programs and come on a CD with your camera. They are good programs, it's just my skill that is lacking. Have you tried them?

No I haven't as I use photoshop. But it is the initial taking of the pic that I find I am lacking that sharp focus. I guess Ishould ask are you using the multi focus system on the camera or the single spot? Maual or auto?