42" Xlarge Collapsible Metal Dog Crate

As per the title I'm after a metal dog crate. Doing an online search brings me to Vebo Pet Supplies. Depending on postage it looks like a pretty good product at a great price: $99.99 There is also a seller on ebay with the same crate for a slightly higher price - also in Sydney.

Has anyone bought something similar in Melbourne for a comparable price?

Thanks ;)

I just bought one from vebopets n it is awesome!! 2 days for delivery, easy to setup and very sturdy crate!
I second Vebo, they are very easy to deal with, will be getting another crate from them very soon.

Thanks both of you :heart: It looks the same as one I am borrowing from a friend and looks like it will last the distance

HERE'S a cheaper one on ebay :cheer:

Thank you GR - I did see that one but it doesn't look quite as solid as the one from vebopets....will have to consider further.

Try NFS Pet Supplies - look under wire cages. I've had troubles getting a hold of the guy but maybe that's cos I have not been ordering :D

They're collapsible but are square not rectangular.

Thanks Danois. Ironically, Ziggy won their large soft crate at the 2010 Dally Nationals....although I'm not sure if this is quite how it's supposed to be used...

DSC04137.jpg

I can order one for you through work same as the Vebo Pets...one handle, 2 doors, divider and plastic resin floor.

Not sure on price but can check tomorrow if you like.

Oh thanks SnT - I just bit the bullet and ordered one! But, if you could check the price on a Large size (as I'll need one of those as well) that would be fantastic. I don't need the divider especially but I imagine it comes with it.

Yes, I don't think Em is particularly good at reading instructions :laugh: I might send a copy of the photo to the manufacturer as I'm pretty sure they donated the prize.

Can you sit on the soft crate yourself SP? Just.... how strong is it? Darling Em looks very comfortable.

Darling Em won't take no for an answer :laugh: Which is why I need to get a large crate that she and Ziggy can use alternately. Teething madly at the moment - using Zig as a chew toy so he has splodges of blood all over him. Felt so sorry for her tonight that I softened her dinner.