My Website

huga

Thanks guys :laugh: It's only basic, but my skills in this department are close to nil :D
The bit I saw looked good - well done! I don't have proper broadband.. so it took way too long to load :rolleyes:

Damn. I tried to keep file sizes small too. I guess that's going to be the case with the slideshow type of header though.

When I die I want to come back as one of your kids! They just seem so happy and are always enjoying themselves.

Oh Clyde, that's only because they are at home with me all the time, so I need to keep them amused. It's really not that exciting. Ollie keeps asking when he can go to school :thumbsup:

Did you change the top moving banner? The quality seems to be alot lower when I just looked at it. THe pictures below on the blog are fine, but the tops ones show up pixelated on my screen.

Thanks guys :laugh: It's only basic, but my skills in this department are close to nil :D
The bit I saw looked good - well done! I don't have proper broadband.. so it took way too long to load :rolleyes:

Damn. I tried to keep file sizes small too. I guess that's going to be the case with the slideshow type of header though.

When I die I want to come back as one of your kids! They just seem so happy and are always enjoying themselves.

Oh Clyde, that's only because they are at home with me all the time, so I need to keep them amused. It's really not that exciting. Ollie keeps asking when he can go to school :thumbsup:

Did you change the top moving banner? The quality seems to be alot lower when I just looked at it. THe pictures below on the blog are fine, but the tops ones show up pixelated on my screen.

No, I haven't changed them at all :laugh:

What browser are you using Wags?

It might just be me? Im using Internet Explorer, however I just switched to firefox and in firefox it looks fine.

Its just the banner though - ed with his hat is perfectly clear.

Hmmm, it's fine in IE for me. So maybe something funny is just going on with yours.

I hope!

LOVE IT!! Such a talent :rasberry:

Can I ask what did you use to build yourt site?

I used Pro Photo :laugh: