Urgent -crates Needed - Kerang Vic

Teebs

Hi guys

Is there anyone in the Kerang region who can help out? Bulldust needs 6 crates that will fit adult bull terriers in, they need to move these dogs ASAP to higher ground.

If there is anyone who can help, or anyone who can get crates to Echuca please post on here so we can try to work something out ASAP

Thanks.

Edited by Teebs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want to give out her number without her ok - and at the moment she isnt answering me -

but i just rang the Echuca kennels, he was a bit annoyed (as would i be if i was at a kennel and had someone ring me this late) they may beable to take one or two dogs tomorrow, but BD has to ring them tomorrow if she is able.

I know, i have 5 here as well as 3 cat ones, but i live way too far away :laugh:

We have 2 people on facebook now who may be able to help, Dust Angel is on the phone to Gabby now, so fingers crossed something can be worked out

Shame :laugh:

Good luck and hope someone comes to the rescue soon.

For future reference, my crates will sit in the shed until someone in need needs them, I will never need them again (as soft and squishy as the Neos are there is a limit :laugh: ) but I wont sell them, I would rather give them away to help someone out.

Ok so Bulldust is VERY stressed right now as can be imagined. We may have a spot or two at one of the Echuca Kennels, Two fabulous DOLers are heading to Cohuna with crates and i believe may be able to fit a couple of dogs in as well.

Im going downhill fast with a Migrane so having trouble concentrating.

It all hinges on how bad the water is at her place, no one will tell her what the estimate is and she was informed an hour or so ago that they are letting the nearby Levy go. We may need to organise some temp accomadation for a couple of mini's and three cats if anyone can help.

We have been trying to contact Pacers but the number wont dial out.

If anyone has ideas or can offer help please PM either Teebs (who may have more access then me) or myself and we will pass messages on as needed.

my offer still stands to take the pups if needed (might have to borrow some puppy pens.. i have nothing here for puppies!) , i am leaving for Tamworth tomorrow and wont be home till sunday afternoon

(I wasnt going to go to Tamworth, but Dust Angel has talked me into it - i feel bad, but not sure there is anything i can do to help if I head down there? My car is playing up and I have no other way to get to DAs place, so that means she will have to drive an extra 5 hours or so to get me first - feeling really bad about not being able to help more :laugh: )

I really wish there was more I could do, but just live too far away :laugh:

Take care and keep safe and you have my number if needed (and i posted the kennels numbers on your facebook wall)

Also just posting here so you see it, if you have something for the pups - i would be able to take a male dog to care for if you need it - good with other dogs if possible and crate trained. (Kaos wont allow another bitch into the house but they are both fine with males being around, just as long as they are crated and not running together!)

Im off to bed, i cant think straight and have to leave here early tomorrow for Tamworth

Stay safe and dry and let us know as soon as you can when you are out of there and settled.

and a huge thank you to the girls who are heading there and taking the puppies, have a safe tripo

Edited by Teebs

If anyone has ideas or can offer help please PM either Teebs (who may have more access then me) or myself and we will pass messages on as needed.

Idea already stated. Twitter. Given how much social media has been used in the Qld floods I don't know why DOLers seem so adverse to using it.