Classic Dog Show At Kcc Park 5th Feb

rakaaz

Blatant plug to let you all know that Syrah the Rottweiler will be at this show pulling a cart and taking donations for the Dogs Queensland Flood Relief Fund.

So bring along all your spare change/notes whatever.

Anyone with little children, she would also love to take them for a ride in the cart :)

Syrah_2764.jpg

sy13vz.jpg

PLEASE CROSS POST

Hi Everyone,

We are delighted to report that the ‘Dogs Victoria - Management Committee’ have approved their ‘Classic Dog Show Sub-Committee’ to waver from their ‘charter’ in this instance, to allow all monies raised from the 2011 Classic Championship Dog Show to be donated to the ‘CCC(Q) (Queensland) Members Flood Relief Appeal’. This show will be held on Saturday, 5th February

The plight of so many dog people throughout Queensland is so tragic and we look forward to the support of all members of ‘Dogs Victoria’ to get behind the ‘Classic’ and support this very worthy cause. Let us now pay back our Dog World friends in Queensland for the enormous support they gave to us at the time of the ‘2009 Black Saturday Bush Fires’.

To raise further money for the ‘CCC(Q) (Queensland) Members Flood Relief Appeal’, ‘Dogs Victoria - Management Committee’ has also approved their ‘Classic Dog Show Sub-Committee’ a special Championship in the month of May. Further information regarding this event will be provided in future issues of the Dogs Victoria Magazine as well as on the web-site.

Sincerely,

BOB BELL

==========================================

Robert S Bell

Chairman - Classic Dog Show

Guest CaptainCourageous

Was the red cart anything to do with Les Setterfield?

I chatted with a Canadian judge last Sunday who felt Schipperkes were good at carting - maybe I'd better put my critters to work?

CC

ps I'm looking forward to helping at the Classic.

Yay Syrah, she's a clever girl.

I'll be there for sure. First appointment in VIC for Group 7 Judge Diane Shackleford. Diane actually grooms a bitch that I bred, I would imagine that it wouldn't be right for this girl to be shown under her, correct me if I'm wrong. Diane will probably tell me to groom her instead if she's entered. Dunno???

Was the red cart anything to do with Les Setterfield?

I chatted with a Canadian judge last Sunday who felt Schipperkes were good at carting - maybe I'd better put my critters to work?

CC

ps I'm looking forward to helping at the Classic.

No the red cart belongs to the Metcalfe family (Vonderzenn) who were kindly loaning the cart to us to use on the day. I believe Les Setterfield's cart has been sold interstate last year.

Unfortunately due to the weather forecast and the decision to hold the show indoors, it will not be possible to now have the carting, it would just be physically impossible to pull a cart around inside with the congestion. We are disappointed but the committee had to make that decision with the weather. I hope all exhibitors still support the fundraising the Classic are doing on the day. :)

Message from Classic Committee received this morning:

Hi Everyone,

Exhibitors for the Classic Dog Show on Saturday, 5th February: we have made a decision, according to tonight's forecast for Saturday ... THE SHOW WILL BE CONDUCTED INSIDE ... rain is forecast, and lets hope it is accurate, but the decision needed to be made tonight, and the show will definitely be conducted inside.

Andrew Burt

Show Manager

For those interested, we have a total entry of 1,181 dogs 'all breeds' with 113 in the working group.

Bob Bell