Introducing The Newest Member

Gayle.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no quarantine in a lot of other countries. The main reason we have quarantine regulations in Australia is because we're an island nation and its the best way to keep diseases out.

In most other countries though, as long as there is proof of current vaccination requirements, animals can just arrive the same as people do.

Congrats on the new edition, she is very cute. I have been looking at the Borderton borders lately after a very cute puppy popped up on one of my US facebook friend's page.

I have to say that I found 4 dogs easier then 3 as well.

They went to Dubai. They took their two small children.

I haven't even got halfway through reading this whole thread but had to stop here and say Shae would be (and will be) SO much happier living in Australia with you and the rest of the Mainstreet Gang, than ever living in Dubai!!!! I am so glad for Shae that they rehomed her. Just goes to show .... all good things come to those who wait .....

I missed this thread too, just saw your other one. She is absolutely gorgeous Gayle! :thumbsup: Well done for giving her such a wonderful home! :thumbsup:

I am sure her breeders are very happy knowing she has gone to such a great forever home! I look forward to hearing more about her as she settles in. :eek:

Congratulations on the newest member of your pack GayleK, gee your gang has certainly expanded since getting Benson, I think I missed Issaks arrival. Borderton dogs do have awesome temperments and their kids are so good with the dogs too that I think it gives the pups a great start in life.

I remember watching their oldest boy when he was about 4 or 5 take an Aussie around a setup ring, showed the dog better that some of us adults. At the same event he was sitting outside of an Agility setup on a little chair watching Jenna and I do the course, Jenna saw him (she loves kids) and left the ring long enough to give him a kiss, knocking his chair over in the process. He wasn't the least bit worried although he didn't know Jenna well, he just picked himself up, righted his chair and sat and watched Jenna finish the course. Don't think there would be many kids of that age that could handle an unknown good sized dog rushing at them.

Isaak is co-owned with Linda, his breeder. He was offered to me after his daddy Twister was killed, as he is the only black tri boy Twister sired and he looks just like him. He is 10 months old, bit of a brat right now but completely and utterly gorgeous.

Shae is the first Borderton dog I have ever seen, I am incredibly impressed with her temperament. She went through a lot of changes and some huge upheavals in the past few weeks and she just displays this calm sweetness and takes everything in her stride. She was a bit bewildered when she came off the plane but once I had a leash on her and took her for a short walk, she was fine and ready for the next phase of her life.

She's so little and cute I just want to smoosh her pretty little face all the time.