You And Your Dog

Kickss

Thanks!

3rd down is MatildaLily channeling Elvis :vomit:

last one is Dora hanging with me on my lunch break one day.

I love everyone's - so much variety...mine are all the same coz I'm too lazy to set my timer even LOL

This is my favourite though:

4358264573_eea22a2d23.jpg

Nawwww... I love these :p

My favorite of me and the boy. I suggest exhausting them first if you try this one!

4180937564_6ab4022a54.jpg

These two are what I'm after!!! More so Shell's, but I don't have a trigger and she never lies that nicely) Do you suggest just taking a BUCKET load? I have one, but I really think my facials ruin it, her expression is so sweet in it though.

Thankyou so so so much. Giving me lots of ideas, if all fails, I have another idea for this week. Cutting it fine though ;)

I don't have a P & S (Dropping them and then followed by some hardcore bouncing results in a few choice words)

Are you just using timers or triggers?

Alright, here's the attempt post edit.

Again

FACIAL EXPRESSION!! on my behalf equals a thumbs down.

Let me know.

I'm still in the process of maybe taking another OR scrapping the idea until I can find a sucker to take them OF us.

[broken link]

Edited by Kickss

These two are what I'm after!!! More so Shell's, but I don't have a trigger and she never lies that nicely) Do you suggest just taking a BUCKET load? I have one, but I really think my facials ruin it, her expression is so sweet in it though.

Thankyou so so so much. Giving me lots of ideas, if all fails, I have another idea for this week. Cutting it fine though :provoke:

I don't have a P & S (Dropping them and then followed by some hardcore bouncing results in a few choice words)

Are you just using timers or triggers?

That shot took about 30 minutes to get. There were a lot of me looking at the camera, the two of us looking at eachother, lots of Zero getting up (he's used to running back over to the camera to get a treat after a photo is taken) and lots of stupid facial expressions by the both of us. It was taken with a remote trigger on my 450D - one of the big things I miss since i upgraded is the remote trigger! It was so helpful! In the end it was a lucky shot and the DOF is very very narrow which I'm not a huge fan of but it was getting dark and I didn't have my speedlite back then!

If you're not the biggest fan of your shot - try and retake it! :provoke:

Edited by ~*Shell*~