Oster Clipper Blades

giraffez

Does anyone know whether i can use the oster elite clipper blades on the wahl clippers? Are the Oster elite branded blades any good?

How does the Oster blades compare to the other blades? I've used wahl and andis before and i prefer the wahl competition series over the andis ones but was thinking of switching to Oster range to see whether it makes a difference.

I Have not bought Wahl blades for over 10 years (didn't like any I tried) and only buy Oster blades. I have Wahl and Heineiger clippers and have no problems. I use both the elite and normal cryogen blades and probably actually prefer the cryogen blades - I find the elite rust easily.

I notice that Wahl have bought out a new range called Ultimate Competition which supposedly cut 2 and 1/2 times faster than the Comp blades. They also say that EACH blade is hand tested before leaving the factory and is 100% guaranteed to cut. I assume this is because a lot of people were finding that they had to send new blades to be sharpened before they could use them.

all of the whal & oster A5 blades are interchangeable onto whal, oster, andis, laube , heineiger clippers etc

I only use Geib & Laube blades on Laube clippers

all of the whal & oster A5 blades are interchangeable onto whal, oster, andis, laube , heineiger clippers etc

I only use Geib & Laube blades on Laube clippers

Interesting that you use Geib and Laube blades as these are made in the same factory in Taiwan and are available in no name brands here in Australia for half the price.

It doesn't matter to me where they are made , i find them to perform the best out of all the brands for my satisfaction. Even better if i can get them 1/2 price :laugh:

I can't stand the feel & performance of oster, whal & andis blades.

Blades seem to be a lot like scissors, a personal thing.

It doesn't matter to me where they are made , i find them to perform the best out of all the brands for my satisfaction. Even better if i can get them 1/2 price :laugh:

I can't stand the feel & performance of oster, whal & andis blades.

Blades seem to be a lot like scissors, a personal thing.

No issue as to where they are made or the quality but it is the price of the Laube blades that highlight their excellent marketing.