Moo Business Cards

becandcharch

My mini cards arrived and I lurrrrrrrve them :( So simple, so pretty. I got some kid ones, some wedding ones and some dog ones. Should cover all categories that way :rofl: I will take a pic but I won't be able to post until I get my puter back.

Yaaaaay! Look forward to seeing them :(

They look awesome :). I wish i was good at something so i could have business cards too :p.

:thanks: x 2 :laugh:

Huga you have to post yours up when they come :)

Clover you just havent found it yet! Or just make something up :laugh:

:laugh: A friend of mine got business cards made a while ago and added the little accronym at the end like lawyers, drs etc. His said 'DRW' ... expanded = Drinks Red Wine :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My mini cards arrived and I lurrrrrrrve them :love: So simple, so pretty. I got some kid ones, some wedding ones and some dog ones. Should cover all categories that way :) I will take a pic but I won't be able to post until I get my puter back.

Yaaaaay! Look forward to seeing them :D

x2 :D

Have you got any issues with the laminate peeling on yours Bec? I'm really interested in switching to Moo cards from Vistaprint now that I've overhauled my website but I've read several reviews where people have said the laminate peels off after the card has been in your wallet or pocket for a few days and am wondering if those people just had a bad batch, or whether it's an ongoing problem?

I have some mini cards that I got made about 4 years ago and only now are some of them starting to peel. I'm pretty sure it is because they had something spilt on them too, because others I have are still fine.

Have you got any issues with the laminate peeling on yours Bec? I'm really interested in switching to Moo cards from Vistaprint now that I've overhauled my website but I've read several reviews where people have said the laminate peels off after the card has been in your wallet or pocket for a few days and am wondering if those people just had a bad batch, or whether it's an ongoing problem?

I have Vistaprint ones too and they are worlds apart. The Vistaprint ones peeled back as soon as they were bumped.

These moo ones are nice and thick and seem pretty good so far.

sorry a bit off topic, but saw the coming soon pic, looks very cute :love:

also I saw the business card with the suitcase, Chazer is supposed to learn the suitcase trick for his tricks class, they have to learn to push the case open when the lid is down and climb in eventually, is that what Lola does?