Ovens Valley Canine Club

Rebanne

Yeah, I know. And I have thought about it that way. I heard a rumor they were going to be compulsory classes later this year?? I'm still not 100% decided on neutering him (he is only 6.5 and I have no issues keeping him entire- it's purely selfish I want to show him more lol), but it would definitely make the decision more worthwhile and it would also be something to discuss with puppy buyers etc (neuter but stillshow nice dogs etc). At the very least, I want to continue supporting the class by way of donation :thumbsup:so remind me next year :thumbsup:

I guess at the moment I am not going to lose one of my show dogs (I only have 3!) for the sake of one or two shows a year (I'm not in a position to travel much).

I will, thank you :thumbsup:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Sway for taking the time to come and chat - I was very pleased to meet you and was impressed!

To the Show Organisers - a gorgeous setting, great wine (I won) and the food at the show was a benchmark for others. Really had a terrific weekend and worth the drive up each day - exhausted tonight but the wine is relaxing me and still basking in the glow from the r/u BIS. I will be back. Nice people that just wanted to help in every way.

GT

Well a friend and I ventured up to your show on Sunday. It is the furtherest i have ever travelled and we did so because it was recommended as a lovely show.

It turned out too be that and more. Lovely area of Victoria and the show was very pleasant and well run. Congratulations.

I had a sucessful day with my young English Toy terrier who went Runner Up to Best in Group 1 and then Puppy in Group and then to add to all that he went Best Puppy in Show. As he is just over 6 months I was thrilled.

Thank you Rebanne and your committee on a job well done.

Adding my congrats to the Committee on a job well done .... a lovely show, great venue - beautiful weather ....

I only attended on Sunday but heard many compliments from people re the whole weekend.

Many congrats "Bohunt" & "Yurrugar" ... and of course I was thrilled to title my Cavalier "JJ" with Best in Group :-)

Show was well run. Loved the Chocolate Sponge cake.

One small gripe was that we had a small thermos (only holds two cups water) and was asked to pay for water to fill it.

And we did purchase cakes & scones to have with a cuppa.

Ok second gripe, isn't this the second year that the toilets needed attention to by a plumber??

My babies enjoyed rolling around on the lush grass.

See you all next year.

BB

One small gripe was that we had a small thermos (only holds two cups water) and was asked to pay for water to fill it.

Ok second gripe, isn't this the second year that the toilets needed attention to by a plumber??

See you all next year.

BB

I will bring up the issue of the water at our meeting next week.

The toilets, hmm, I have a plan for that but won't know if it will work until tested next year!

Group 2

BIG Border - Axle - Ch Bohunt Pillow Fight

RUBIG Stafford - Lionsden Magik Mist

Baby Amstaff - Zforce Pistol Packing Pete

Group 2 ruig was lionsden express train he also went junior in show

Group 2

ok checked the actual judges sheet and they have swapped the numbers around 130 and 139, it was, as you said Lionsden Express Train, my apologies.

Edited by Rebanne

Group 2

Magik Mist is the name in the catalogue

Well thats wrong thats his sister the dog won.lionsden express train

Group 2

Magik Mist is the name in the catalogue

Well thats wrong thats his sister the dog won.lionsden express train

Thats ok

Show was well run. Loved the Chocolate Sponge cake.

See you all next year.

BB

I think it only fear to pay for water maybe it only 50 cents to a dollor, the canteen has used power to heat the water .

Thank you Sway for taking the time to come and chat - I was very pleased to meet you and was impressed!

To the Show Organisers - a gorgeous setting, great wine (I won) and the food at the show was a benchmark for others. Really had a terrific weekend and worth the drive up each day - exhausted tonight but the wine is relaxing me and still basking in the glow from the r/u BIS. I will be back. Nice people that just wanted to help in every way.

GT

It was great to meet you and have a chat. Well done on your great results!

I hope the birthday girl enjoyed her day out at the show, we should have bought her a cupcake!!

As I said on the day - That's because dog show people are full of shit. :eek: :eek:

you weren't the only one who said that :thumbsup: