Mdba Pacers Call For Help

Steve

I have 3 cats and 4 dogs but could help out if he/she didnt' mind a busy animal household with only one human.

Cats and dogs never left unsupervised with each other, no problem about cat being inside all the time, in fact for such a short time I wouldn't dream of letting him/her out

Only problem is i live just north of Tamworth however on the 29th March I will be in Kiama and travelling back home by car via Eastern suburbs of Sydney. If you want to fly the cat up prior to that I have a cat sitter coming in to mind my lot whilst I am away for 6 days. :cheer:

let me know :laugh:

Am trying a couple of people (as we are near there) will let you know asap but not sure if they will be amenable.

I would take the cat myself but, although my boy has been fine with dominant cats before I would be worried if the cat was timid or a "runner" as he has quite strong prey drive.

If you can get the cat to me in orange I can take it for a few weeks. If everything goes ok I can do the whole 12 weeks but will have to see how they all get on together, 2 of my guys can be stressy cats

I am in Vic but i would have taken the lot as i know what it feels like thinking you might lose your fur kid's ...i have had up to 19 Dogs at times plus my 2 cats ( now 1 ) and my cat is an indoor boy and gets along with all Dogs... pity i wasnt up there to help, hope all goes well for this Lady :thumbsup:

Didyou get my email about the cat Steve? I have a friend in southern Sydney who is interested but wanted to know more details.

Yep I did but was wiating until I had further info .

I will shoot you an email in the next hour or so

Julie